In my feelings 💔💔💔💔❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me if your in a relationship with someone youd want to share your life with them. SiTe 0wN3rSh1p would be one of those life things that would want to share... just like the family sized hamburger meat in the fridge, or the car, or the disneyland trip.
Lmaooooooo I’m good man some men my bf * he won’t understand. Why stress his head out over a something I paid all the money for it had **** all to do with him !!! It’s Mine it’s my business it’s not a big I’m not being sly I just choose not to tell him

Fairy ALL you do is blast ALL kinds of stuff about yourself on here. You brag yo much. Apparently it's everybody business you wrote it on a public forum about yourself personally about you crying and lots more. Grow up mate. Gee whiz. If you don't want anybody knowing anything about you then don't post it about your private life and you tell everybody it's your business. Smh! Attention seeker. Nobody cares. Yeah sure right! You cheated and lied. Period! Cry Me A River Justin Timberlake. You bark to much
YOU even said you lie so I'm not making anything up. YOU need to go outside and touch some really beautiful green grass.
Yap! Yap! Yap!

Amy Poehler GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Fairy ALL you do is blast ALL kinds of stuff about yourself on here. You brag yo much. Apparently it's everybody business you wrote it on a public forum about yourself personally about you crying and lots more. Grow up mate. Gee whiz. If you don't want anybody knowing anything about you then don't post it about your private life and you tell everybody it's your business. Smh! Attention seeker. Nobody cares. Yeah sure right! You cheated and lied. Period! Cry Me A River Justin Timberlake. You bark to much
YOU even said you lie so I'm not making anything up. YOU need to go outside and touch some really beautiful green grass.
Yap! Yap! Yap!

Amy Poehler GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Trollop troll u get a life attention seeker

Trollop troll u get a life attention seeker
Lmaooooooo and who the **** ask for ur opinion???????????? If I choose not to not tell my bf in real life my online business that’s on me and so what if I brag about things who’s Going to STOP ME YOU?????????? Come on then you gremlin TRY ME !!!!

Holy **** 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this bitch has feelings… I’m sorry lol I just landed on this forum and well she’s gonna pay dearly for posting it… ahem Fairystarrx nobody in this god damn forum or this god damn place really cares about your private life you sit in singles chat all day without a care in the world just pretending to be a real site owner which apparently as you claim you are and that’s entirely false lol cause there is no such thing as a super super admin so you can stop with the bullshit your site is dead entirely 🤣🤣🤣 second of all I remember the other week you called me a down syndrome mother fucker aye really shouldn’t of done that and you tell everyone I don’t disrespect people and everything else now we gotta all sit here and listen to how your love life is failing like seriously fairy and I speak from the heart when I say this and I hope it burns 🥵 because you deserve this whole heartily 🙂🙂 YOUR LOVE LIFE IS FAILING BECAUSE YOUR A SUPER SITE OWNER AND NO MAN WANTS TO LOVE A LIAR… woooo suck **** bitch

Ohhhhh he unblocked my number he’s playing head games the MOTHERFUC.kER
You refused to take your blood pressure meds thinking hell take you back. How selfish and manipulative are you to do something like that? Youre hurting no one but yourself. Take a hint and move on, he's not interested in you and I don't blame him as you have no class.

that means we don't have to hear about him ever again, right?

No, just means she's aware that he's leaving traps behind him as she pursues him.

You refused to take your blood pressure meds thinking hell take you back. How selfish and manipulative are you to do something like that? Youre hurting no one but yourself. Take a hint and move on, he's not interested in you and I don't blame him as you have no class.

No, just means she's aware that he's leaving traps behind him as she pursues him.
Lmaooooooo you know fk all about me or my life you think I have a glass eye and a fking kid you are a half headed alien with bipolar shut up you know **** all about me

Listen I don’t give a flying **** people know I’m a good person here I don’t care what you think or the fucking man on the moon say anything you want to me it don’t faze me atall

Please close I rented enough for a week plus I don’t like these gremlins 🫧❄️❄️🌙👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻👸🏻❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.