Internet Privacy In Canada

The Supreme Court of Canada's decision recognizing IP addresses as protected under the Charter of Rights can be viewed as both a victory against state encroachment and a potential hurdle for internet safety. On the one hand, the recognition reinforces individuals' rights to privacy and protection from unwarranted state intrusion into their online activities. However, it may pose challenges for internet safety efforts, potentially limiting law enforcement's ability to track and address online threats effectively. Striking a balance between individual rights and ensuring a secure online environment may be a complex challenge in the wake of this decision.

The Supreme Court of Canada's decision recognizing IP addresses as protected under the Charter of Rights can be viewed as both a victory against state encroachment and a potential hurdle for internet safety. On the one hand, the recognition reinforces individuals' rights to privacy and protection from unwarranted state intrusion into their online activities. However, it may pose challenges for internet safety efforts, potentially limiting law enforcement's ability to track and address online threats effectively. Striking a balance between individual rights and ensuring a secure online environment may be a complex challenge in the wake of this decision.
You believe that do you? Because the Supreme Court ruled this so that would mean that this is victorious? Ah?

There IS no privacy with the current technologies available and especially the advance type of technologies that you and I WOULDN’T have access to.

Far out man….has everybody gone dumb and dumber to believe that we have privacy in our lives?

Forget it.

Canada Is Not The Worlds Policeman Like The USA ....

More Like The Cool Neighbor That Disarms People In Conflict With Smiles And Warm Welcomes Of "Come On Over... And Enjoy Our View"

Okay I'm Off Topic .. So Sue Me :rolleyes:

Big-Brother-is-Watching-You.jpg