IP clearing

Myash :)

Banned
does my ip clear after 30 days or when my account deletes?
say I made a new account, Account 2. my old one< Account 1, just got deleted. will you be able to see if Account 1 is an alt of Account 2 if i create account 2 the same day as Account 1 deletes? If so, will I have to wait 30 days in order for the association to go away??

say I made a new account, Account 2. my old one< Account 1, just got deleted. will you be able to see if Account 1 is an alt of Account 2 if i create account 2 the same day as Account 1 deletes? If so, will I have to wait 30 days in order for the association to go away??
What exactly are you asking here?

if i deleted my account and make a new one immediately, will the mods be able to see that my accounts are alts of each other
im sorry im not very clear
The moderators/chat staff will have the ability to detect if you possess multiple accounts. It would be beneficial if an option were available to delete one account, provided you inform the administrators or moderators about the account deletion and creation of a new one.

What room?
-

No, your Ip NEVER clears... The only way your Ip will clear is if you get a new device (A new device will change your Ip address a little bit) or if you get a whole new internet provider and a new device (That will clear your Ip address to a whole new Ip... I'm not sure that if you get a new internet provider and use the same device it will change anything) - According to the web, you can always go to your router/modem and reset the whole thing so it is brand new so it gives you a new Ip address (But I wouldn't know, that may be wrong)

If you delete your account then your account will delete permanently and will not show on your new account... BUT they may keep Ip files... I wouldn't know I'm not a mod nor am I admin...

I would just advise you not to do something stupid so you don't have to do all of this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
The moderators/chat staff will have the ability to detect if you possess multiple accounts. It would be beneficial if an option were available to delete one account, provided you inform the administrators or moderators about the account deletion and creation of a new one.

What room?
-
kids chat

No, your Ip NEVER clears... The only way your Ip will clear is if you get a new device (A new device will change your Ip address a little bit) or if you get a whole new internet provider and a new device (That will clear your Ip address to a whole new Ip... I'm not sure that if you get a new internet provider and use the same device it will change anything) - According to the web, you can always go to your router/modem and reset the whole thing so it is brand new so it gives you a new Ip address (But I wouldn't know, that may be wrong)

If you delete your account then your account will delete permanently and will not show on your account (I think)... BUT they may keep Ip files... I wouldn't know I'm not a mod nor am I admin...

I would just advise you not to do something stupid so you don't have to do all of this stuff.
@Meowz GA
  • IP addresses are not retained in any files. When you decide to delete your account, your IP address is completely removed from the site. meanwhile, if your account has been banned and subsequently deleted, your IP address will be stored in the "Banned IPs" section within the admin panel.
How do I know this "I am the code Master"
Master Maestro GIF by LLIMOO

Also I've been snooping around in Cody chat files lately :) Both the new and old versions :|

Here is a article I have found

"How to Change IP Address Without VPN​

You may ask yourself how to change your IP address without a VPN. That is possible, and in order to help you change it so that you stay protected and keep your data secure, here are different ways to change IP address without VPN:

1. Change your network. This is the most obvious and the easiest way to change your IP address. Changing your network and using a new one will automatically provide you with a new IP address.
2. Tor browser. Tor browser uses nodes that will hide your IP address whenever you access any network. The nodes will change each time you use them. That guarantees your anonymity as well.
3. Disconnect your Modem. If you unplug your modem for a few hours, there is a chance that you get a new IP address when you turn it back on.
4. Proxy server. Depending on the server you connect to, a proxy will hide and disguise your IP address and assign a new one.
5. Your internet provider can change it for you. Your internet provider might be able to change your IP address for you if you ask and if you give him a valid reason to do so."

I would just advise you not to do something stupid so you have to do this. 😑😐

Hello, if I were you I pm @ShadowHawk

@Meowz GA @MAQBOOL I DONT WANT A NEW IP. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AFTER I DELETE THE OLD ONE, IF IT WILL SAY THAT WE ARE ALTS. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT ME AND MY NEW ACCOUNT ARENT THE SAME PERSON.
Cbs All Access Yes GIF by Paramount+

The chat staff will know about your "other account" they aren't going to discuss it with anyone
Who are you "Curious George" or somebody, getting all "CAP CRAZY" over here!​

@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk@ShadowHawk @ShadowHawk

If you delete your account then your account will delete permanently and will not show on your new account...
I edited it so it will make more sense to your brain

Yelling doesn't get your point across, it only makes it louder
@Meowz GA @MAQBOOL I DONT WANT A NEW IP. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AFTER I DELETE THE OLD ONE, IF IT WILL SAY THAT WE ARE ALTS. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT ME AND MY NEW ACCOUNT ARENT THE SAME PERSON.

You can go ahead and make a new account. The old one will delete in a couple of weeks (unless you set it to delete) and in the meantime, as long as the gender and age are identical you've got nothing to worry about.

@Myash :) Just create another account and if PM the moderators. I have my other account on delete and the reason!
(Ex: I want a new username, etc)​
You can go ahead and make a new account. The old one will delete in a couple of weeks (unless you set it to delete) and in the meantime, as long as the gender and age are identical you've got nothing to worry about.
I just dont want pasta to hate my new account. That is what I’m worried about. I need a restart. That is all.