Is Doctor Who a dead series?

You have a lot to learn in life

Like? Please explain more.

Well if having a black, gay Doctor that supports trans rights is "woke" (one of the laziest labels every thought up by the right and indicative of a person that is considerate, respects gender choices and despises bigotry) then I say good. If it makes a few more bigots blood pressure soar to dangerous levels, then I say even better. If it pisses off "christians" ("woke" values as defined by the right are more aligned with christian values than the right wing christians that use the label could ever aspire to). It'll go from strength to strength especially with Russell T. Davies writing it again.

Oh and no surprise the OP posted this as a "debate". It's just a typical TinyJoeTheBellend promotion of bigoted values as usual. Boring and predictable.

I believe people using the term bigot and fascist is used far more commonly in debates and arguments - as that is intended to be more of an insult than the word woke which the right didn't even create.

People call themselves woke. We simply call them by the name they gave themselves. Us on the other hand didn't call ourselves bigots and fascists. We called ourselves conservative men who enjoy traditional values and protecting the children.

As per my original responses to this thread, I am saying I don't care about there being gay doctor who characters. Previously, I stated one of my favourite characters is very much gay. I simply believe that the doctor isn't made for that role.

He has stated in numerous places across the series the very reason why he refuses to connect and fall in love with people - because he would never be able to spend his life with them due to the time lord immortality.

I made no complaints about him being black. I supported he reason how and why that could happen within the canon.

Lastly, I made no complaint about the doctor supporting trans rights.
It was just odd how he somehow knew about the world's gender crisis even though it was never shown once in the series - how did he know to even bring up 'they' as an option to the Meep? But I digress, the Meep was an alien.

P.S it is indeed woke.

Dr Who has been completely destroyed with woke bs it's not the first tv series to be destroyed with woke bs and it won't be tge last. It's happened with movies too.
bbc should be renamed bwc british woke corporation.

I love doctor who but now that Disney got it I’d say it’s as good as dead anything they touch is ruined as Disneys CEOs and Higher ups only care about greed and robbing you of your money in any way necessary and it’s sad all Walt’s good work had ended this way due to someone getting his company that shouldn’t own it Disney now is like a Disease that poisons anything and everything it touches

100 per cent if disney have it then it's woke bs. The new Disney star wars movies have a feminist director.

i mean...let's all rejoice at the fact that he's going to stop watching the show and delusion himself about the woke agenda...and move on. everyone else can keep enjoying the show because we're not snowflakes about a show that was always trans positive.