Is it time to go electric?

Worth it is relative. Why do you want one? Save the planet? Save gas? Be cool? Go fast?

I have a Tesla model 3 dual motor. I didn't get it to save the planet, or save gas. I got it because I love the technology and I like fast cars. 0-60 in 3 sec will light your hair on fire. I love it. It's not my only vehicle and I have a Ram 1500 for other things.

Like anything, it has its place in the driving world. Charging it costs me about $60/mo so the savings on gas is a double benefit.

EV will be a thing of the future but we are at the early stages of development. New battery technologies are being developed as we speak, also recycling issues there may well be technologies developed to deal with such issues.

The real issue is power generation if we want less co2, sadly many countries are taking a wrong step by not adding Nuclear to the mix. Wind and solar are incapable alone to provide the power we need.

Id really really love a Cyber Truck just because they look so cool 🀣

In a way I see that electric cars were made for the sole reason to cut down on emissions and have cleaner air for all of us to breathe. In one aspect they are great for short distances only based on the charging of the batteries and how many miles your allotted to drive before a full charge, on the other token I personally would not want to be the one taking a 2,500 mile care ride having to rely and depend on where the next charging station is located at thank god for gas stations being more acceptable to where you are

Not sure electric saves the planet. They need somewhere to make the batteries,and somewhere to dispose of them. Ive a hybrid, best car ive ever had. Average 63 mpg.
@Time Capsule

Nuh but I’d gladly get into a time capsule with yer, oh great one.

I’m Bampot, Hi!

P.S don’t get too rusty with the nails, they’ll fall off!