It frustrates me that I might never have children of my own?

What does that mean.
Don’t listen to Finn. A piano fell on his head and he hasn’t been right since. 🤪

But in all seriousness, I agree with Kd and JayceVeron. You are still young and you really do have time. Also, getting pregnant isn’t the only way to create a family. Adoption is a wonderful way to change the life of a baby and your own life.
I know it’s much easier said than done but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. The best is yet to come. 🙂🙏🏼

Don’t listen to Finn. A piano fell on his head and he hasn’t been right since. 🤪

But in all seriousness, I agree with Kd and JayceVeron. You are still young and you really do have time. Also, getting pregnant isn’t the only way to create a family. Adoption is a wonderful way to change the life of a baby and your own life.
I know it’s much easier said than done but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. The best is yet to come. 🙂🙏🏼
I have working ovaries and a uterus so I should use them.

And
That only works if you have someone else willing to use them too
It frustrates me that I might not have anyone.

How about just having a one night stand raw, pulverise the lasagne and boom 9 months later you have a burden for 18 years.

Never seen anyone so desperate for kids. Universal Credit doesn’t help Jsyk.
What if nobody wants to have a one night stand with me?