I've never been in a relationship or dated before and it frustrates me that I never have?

Iloveit2

I've never been kissed by a man. I've never held hands with a man. I've never had sex with a man . I've still don't have children of my own yet and all that other stuff and I'm 34.

i suggest you also dont jump into a relationship just because you havent been. @Finn2.0 did that once and it lasted 45 minutes. it was cringe to watch...
But wasn't the relationship with you?
I agree with your response to the OP as far as not rushing into anything but as Janis Joplin once said, "Get it while you can, Don't turn your back on love. "

What does that mean?
It means you are probably fat or ugly and/or have low self esteem issues.

If you want to be approached by someone work on the former
If you are not letting yourself be approached work on the latter

Your relationship status does not change your worth.

But wasn't the relationship with you?
I agree with your response to the OP as far as not rushing into anything but as Janis Joplin once said, "Get it while you can, Don't turn your back on love. "
Not in lifetime. It was with a certain ranting, notification flooding, tomato face giving user.

It means you are probably fat or ugly and/or have low self esteem issues.

If you want to be approached by someone work on the former
If you are not letting yourself be approached work on the latter

Your relationship status does not change your worth.
You are wrong for calling someone ugly.

i remember dreading to be in a relationship and it even got me depressed but once i got a bf and it ended i am glad i expereicned it cuz im not gonna date for a while. not worth it. focus on my self. plus i still get s3x without the relationshipa