June Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like @Finn2.0 said, I'm not exactly sure how to react to "But lol you have long hair." It made me giggle though. Yes, I guess it's long! *shrugs* lmao But really, you should be proud of yourself for being the only one in ten years who got me to post a picture of myself on forums (being the nice person that you are from my experience of interacting with ya).

P.S. Don't get used to it though. My hair changes a lot!
I’ll take it lol. 🙂🙂

Like @Finn2.0 said, I'm not exactly sure how to react to "But lol you have long hair." It made me giggle though. Yes, I guess it's long! *shrugs* lmao But really, you should be proud of yourself for being the only one in ten years who got me to post a picture of myself on forums (being the nice person that you are from my experience of interacting with ya).

P.S. Don't get used to it though. My hair changes a lot!
You know you only posted it because he never knows when to shut up. We’ve all been there. Spammed by Creed. Feeling alone and cornered. It’s awful

Don’t worry about her. She’s pretty harmless. @XRosalinaX explain yourself, girl.

You were backwards or the phone was? 🤣
Ah, thank you for the clarification! I have no idea who she is and was just commenting on how unusual it is for someone I don't know to follow me around like that. I read somewhere that she's actually super young so I guess I'll give her some leeway. Still strange though!

You’re gonna be waiting a long time
Boomer Aging GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.