Junkhead - Counter-Space

Wilhelm

BANNED
You can move your things over there, cause i think i need the counter space. I think I need to peep and chase. I think it's all a matter of time. Till something horrible happens and someone dies

When the rain is coming down it's on my face, when the junkies all come to play, at night.
When the tax has been payed, your life.
Give in to the drug make your whole world us.
Stand around and feel nothing about successful appeal.

Hung like a Badger, while the mad man cuts in flavour and texture. Whenever you discern. Will be well earned. And justified

Reality bends for me. Twist and unravel. Layed down a concrete staircase. It's final district place.
Lay down whatever. See if I will care. Shoot me a joke on the, street guns

I wish i made you happy. I wish i made you laugh. I wish i was pretty, i wish i had class. I wish i was dressed well. Not looking like a bombshell.
I wish i had eyes. And hands aswell. I wish i could breath proper, no tubes. I wish the machine wasn't me and that the truth wasn't so crude. Lie here till i die. Family members come to say goodbye. Still make me suffer. Still make my bones hurt. Watch me fucking cry

Awful morning, crows roosting. Pain is boredom.
Maime and order. But never enough for a old soul. Never bites the bullet in time. Never heard of the place that is fine. Always a tragedy. Never a remedy. Never again in time

Lungs fried. Layed next to chicken thighs.
Dirty soot filled vessel. Why not worth the hassle.
Fall in line. And pay the balance. In due time.
Stew your madness next to assistance.
Choose your words wiser. And leave the birds crumbs there.

They want me to stop. Stop what exactly? Nothing but subtraction. This room is vacant. and it requires meaningful human interaction. Next to the bastard son. The hammered old fallen one. And his bar stool set on fire in a petroleum engineering fire storm.

I'm just a madman roaming the streets of online. Spreading my guttural filth. If i was a drunken poet in real life would you even walk all over me? Would you tread carefully. As needed to be? No you'd still laugh and carry on the street. Walking on glass.

One hundred thousand people all marching down the street. to point their fingers at me. They're meeting in the heat with a cast iron sheet draped over their heads! And a bottle full of tacks and little beads of lead. Leadership is dead. Time to start again.

My tongue is rotting chunks, decaying away
My teeth are slowly grinding down to paste
My thoughts are scattered throughout the place.
My favorite is playing on the radio. I'll sing it so it'll let the people know. I'll probably be nodding so. Reap what you sow. And don't come back for more.

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

Please don't speak while the artist is performing. Or else an angry mob will start forming, and come and take my microphone away. They'll lock my thread, tell me to go to bed, tell me to clear my head, they just want me dead, to fall in line. Like all the others before my time they wish I would die or commit suicide.

Skateboard on the pavement, you can hear the wheels shaking. You can feel the vibrations waiting while the hands and knees are taken, further away down the street.

My one true love, the pure poetry that she writes to me, the smell that I can feel through the screen. I can almost hear you scream my name but I'll be there in a bit. I'll be with you death to us part and as long as you wish, my favourite kiss, you light my fire and grant me true bliss, my little poet, my flamingo, to share all my lingo with.

JUNKHEAD - Over and Out.

So they like to sexy chat? But not with scat. No they don’t like that. They’ll fall over flat and give life a smack. Attack of the people that bully the “trolls” with their scat covered Cupid and whistle that blows, scat scented arrows. Sent from below. To tickle my scrotum and make my balls blow.

JUNKHEAD - Nice Guy

Hey I like you a lot, will you give me a try?
I’m nice and I smile, real top class guy, oh what’s the matter don’t like me anymore?with the tip of my fedora on my way out the door “it’s just my opinion but you’ve always been a fat wh.ore” I’ll walk away swiftly, not giving a sh.it. Plenty of other hot tub bitches streaming on Twitch. It makes me itch to think you’ll ditch a guy like me, eyes glowing bright and shiny yellow teeth. So as I said once again and I say once more you’re just a stupid bitch, you have no talent you’re just such a bore.