JUNKHEAD - The Next Chapter

Samanhelm

Rolling down the freeway, not a single thought in my head. Feeling kinda freezing, kinda wish I was dead. Got a kinda meaning, at least that’s what they said. I’ll never let a good thing happen again, I wish I could hold on back, but every time I try I always relapse, perhaps it’s just not for me.

I swear to god you are my closest friend, but don’t ever tell me where to begin I swear to god. You make me wanna live.

I never meant to upset you, I always try my best to, be there for you. But I’m a fool. Who shouldn’t have put trust in too, it made me lose, all my dues. And I choose, to hand the noose, right back to you. Cause I won’t do, what you think I’ll do.

I swear to god you are my closest friend, but don’t ever tell me where to begin I swear to god. You make me wanna live.

You make me wanna live.

I never knew you used the forums before.

Wallow and wilt, little liar, little fly. Kill yourselves quickly. End the surprise. My dinner is spoiled my curds on my rye, my innards are boiled, chop suey and stir fried.
My eyes my eyes! They bake and broil inside. from the corn, the rice. The corn the rice, we feast tonight. Lay our eggs, all deep to cry. The flies. The flies. The corn. The rice. We stack real high, just like the mice. Take the dice, roll it twice. The flies the flies