UMM this doesnt concern you so why dont u go back and whack off your boyfriend ya fkn doosh bag!Don’t type banned words and you won’t get kicked. It’s not rocket science.
because no one asked you.. Why dont u go back and hide like u always do in chat...instead of showing everyone u are in the room u hide like a lil bytchAnd why does it not concern me?
I wasn’t even in the room, however when I saw your thread, I did go in and look to see what you did this time, and it wasn’t a surprise because we all know what a homophobe you are.because no one asked you.. Why dont u go back and hide like u always do in chat...instead of showing everyone u are in the room u hide like a lil bytch
yeah and of course all u did was search for the comments i made and u never search for the comments the other chatter said 1st....fking stupid azz mod...DO YOUR FKN job and if u cant..let someone else clean up the room...you are useless...PS keep deflecting not being a homo...everyone knows u are! Ya Kock sucking fruit!I wasn’t even in the room, however when I saw your thread, I did go in and look to see what you did this time, and it wasn’t a surprise because we all know what a homophobe you are.
See ya in 30…..yeah and of course all u did was search for the comments i made and u never search for the comments the other chatter said 1st....fking stupid azz mod...DO YOUR FKN job and if u cant..let someone else clean up the room...you are useless...PS keep deflecting not being a homo...everyone knows u are! Ya Kock sucking fruit!
Just a honest question - if crapper like this continue with this behaviour and others who are behaving the same, why are they continued to return here instead of being banned for a very long time?See ya in 30…..
If he’s a mod and someone is being kicked for breaking the room’s rules, then it absolutely does concern him. That’s literally what his role is 😂UMM this doesnt concern you so why dont u go back and whack off your boyfriend ya fkn doosh bag!