Kicked for helping expose pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluring_Aimee

since you can no longer report names/profiles a guy just has a name like bosswantsurwifedau. so I asked how old, he said teens, so i said like 18-19 or 13-14 and i got kicked for reporting the pedo after he said all lol

bring back the feature were we can report names then, since its wrong unethical and immoral to help the mods out by doing the dirty work lol

I am sure a mod will say its because I mentioned and age, and thats fine. My complaint isnt about the mods. It is about bring the dang feature back and we wouldnt have to feel like we need to protect our selves and report pedos via a short convo

this was in the Adult room.

since you can no longer report names/profiles a guy just has a name like bosswantsurwifedau. so I asked how old, he said teens, so i said like 18-19 or 13-14 and i got kicked for reporting the pedo after he said all lol

bring back the feature were we can report names then, since its wrong unethical and immoral to help the mods out by doing the dirty work lol

I am sure a mod will say its because I mentioned and age, and thats fine. My complaint isnt about the mods. It is about bring the dang feature back and we wouldnt have to feel like we need to protect our selves and report pedos via a short convo
Room?

You can still report people's profiles, You need to click the flag on the user profile. The profile will be reported to the staff, Anything on the profile they'll be able to see :). If the name is deemed inappropriate the mod will remove the user, But I'm not entirely sure why you got removed and therefore I'll be tagging the admins to this post.

@foreverman
@Lisblanc
@TheDifference

Hi,

So firstly I cannot find a user with that name in any of the three rooms. Was it a guest?

You absolutely can still report a profile but here’s the thing. bosswantsurwifedau Does not necessarily mean underage without seeing the context behind it as you tried to get clarity. Suggestive isn’t enough for removal, we need proof. So, unless you’re reporting a profile which contains that information, it’s a waste of time reporting a profile.

If you wish for me to review your kick, please let me know your username and which adult room. I’d be happy to check for you.

Cheers

Hi,

So firstly I cannot find a user with that name in any of the three rooms. Was it a guest?

You absolutely can still report a profile but here’s the thing. bosswantsurwifedau Does not necessarily mean underage without seeing the context behind it as you tried to get clarity. Suggestive isn’t enough for removal, we need proof. So, unless you’re reporting a profile which contains that information, it’s a waste of time reporting a profile.

If you wish for me to review your kick, please let me know your username and which adult room. I’d be happy to check for you.

Cheers
hi

So and secondly, is there a thirdly? Hehe.

Cheers

hi

So and secondly, is there a thirdly? Hehe.

Cheers
😂 I saw a butterfly and got distracted so, no.
Chasing Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Hi,

Cheers
exactly i asked him for clarification, he said teens, I said does that mean 18-19 or 13-14. he replied all and asked who do I want to see him f**k so I reported him, I got kicked for reporting him after getting clarification that is what my deal is. and yes it was a guest.

You can still report people's profiles, You need to click the flag on the user profile. The profile will be reported to the staff, Anything on the profile they'll be able to see :). If the name is deemed inappropriate the mod will remove the user, But I'm not entirely sure why you got removed and therefore I'll be tagging the admins to this post.

@foreverman
@Lisblanc
@TheDifference
ok, since the new update I thought it went away. I looked for it before did not see it, I assumed the option was removed but I will look again. Ty for the heads up.

Hi,

Cheers
as well I got a dm from a mod saying I was baiting, simply for inquiring about someones name, I did not ask him do you like little girls? then report him, he said teens I asked him a clarification on that. and I got kicked.

as well I got a dm from a mod saying I was baiting, simply for inquiring about someones name, I did not ask him do you like little girls? then report him, he said teens I asked him a clarification on that. and I got kicked.
Which room exactly was it and what was your username? I can check it for you.

Which room exactly was it and what was your username? I can check it for you.
This person is in Desktop.

To the OP, now that you know that you can still report peoples profiles was there anything else you needed?

this was in the Adult room.
you were both kicked . Alluring_Aimee oops 13 14 lol Alluring_Aimee like 18 19 or like 12 13 HngBoss4UrWifeDau they must be teens Alluring_Aimee how young of daughters do you want lol? here's your actual convo

Status
Not open for further replies.