Kicked for reporting a pedo by Charlotte in Adult Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to be clear, it's more offensive to suggest she be removed as a mod then to suggest children are r******

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very telling they won't post the whole exchange

Especially how I was approached without consent

Funny how they can post fractions of messages within seconds but won't paste what the dirty nonce sent to me after no rule breaking.

Funny how they can post fractions of messages within seconds but won't paste what the dirty nonce sent to me after no rule breaking.
Kaitlyn the only people that’s going to respond to you now are trolls like the one thats already keeping you going…. Go to PM with ForeverMan and move on with your life the 15 minutes is over life will continue. Have a goodnight 🙏🏻

It's truly disgusting how you focus on defending an actual pedophile over defending a normal innocent person.

lol i'm a troll for using logic, having common sense, and giving a **** about the site

distorted reality here, maybe some of the staff have been staff for too long indeed

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

It's truly disgusting how you focus on defending an actual pedophile over defending a normal innocent person.
My goodness, no one is defending a pedophile. You told someone to kill themselves so you were kicked for 15 minutes. You complained about your kick and your complaint was addressed. The reason no one is posting what the other party said is because it's not pertinent to your kick. You were kicked for your actions. Their actions are a completely separate issue. If you reported the actions of a pedo, then a mod reviewed the report and took action on them accordingly. If you feel the mod did not handle the situation appropriately, then you can message @foreverman regarding your mod complaint by clicking on his name in this message in blue and clicking "start conversation."

And mods can't ban. Just throwing that out there.
I want you to understand my position. I was sent a dirty message by a dirty nonce. I reported it. The nonce was allowed to continue. He messaged me with dirty filth. I said **** off and kill yourself, and yet I have been banned for being 32 and talking to a guy in his 50s while the nonce is unreported.

Clear as mud.

“Shall we take it to the forums?
24/04 20:28

Let's get you removed as a mod?
24/04 20:28”

All because Charlotte gave you a 15 min break.

Lol as they say…. Ya should have seen the other guy.

I’ve nothing more to add.

@Ness_eb @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf the op has been instructed how to proceed with their “complaint” please if at all possible close.

Thanks

Thanks Jen :), so close and PM @foreverman? or do you prefer to see more play out Im sorry wasn't sure how you folks were wanting things to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.