Kicked for saying "do ur job"

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_Louie

I legit said do your job and got kicked for 2 hours????

• What is your username in the room? 00000p_Louiee
  • Which room were you kicked/banned from? Boys chat
  • Are you complaining about a kick or a ban? Kick
  • What was the reason given for the kick/ban? There isnt rlly one
  • How long was the kick/ban for?* 2 hours
  • Why do you feel the kick/ban was not justified? I was arguing with a guy called PJ bc he posted weird pics of kids doing weird things and put my name on it so i stopped after the mod told me to stop and then he kicked me for saying that and its not fair
  • Date and approx. time of kick/ban: 11pm 17/04/2024
  • Do you know the name of the Moderator/Admin that kicked/banned you? luke40mm

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

well looks like you just have to wait this ol' kickeroo out, lord knows i have done a few in my day.

As Nor replied when this incident happened there was an all out war going on. Several people received kicks and warnings in order to de escalate the tension the moderator in the room, handed out multiple kicks, mutes and warnings. OP when drama occurs in the room or anything shady is posted. Please report it and even pm the staff in chat and let us deal with it from there on. So basically let us do our job without further interference. As for the kick it is now expired and ur back chatting. @Ness_eb @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf as the admin has responded and the OP is back chatting can we please close this. @p_Louie if u have further concerns feel free to pm @NorCal or any of us to discuss. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.