kidschat drama.

You … shuddup! 😭 bully!
Bully Keep my name out of your mouth You are just a troll and you think you're all that in a bag of chips but you are just a kid Be quiet and leave me alone hater You think you're a good person but you're not I've told you enough times to LEAVE ME ALONE kid who can't stop bullying I wish I could ignore staff but I can't smh Worthless kid

Bully Keep my name out of your mouth You are just a troll and you think you're all that in a bag of chips but you are just a kid Be quiet and leave me alone hater You think you're a good person but you're not I've told you enough times to LEAVE ME ALONE kid who can't stop bullying I wish I could ignore staff but I can't smh Worthless kid
Possessed by the demon of Pooncessa?

In other Kids Chat news, @0sen and Vital are extremely good looking. Meanwhile, reports of a runaway dog running through chat have caused quite the stir.

In other Kids Chat news, @0sen and Vital are extremely good looking. Meanwhile, reports of a runaway dog running through chat have caused quite the stir.
Oh sorry. That was one of mine that got out accidentally. He's left a bit of a mess in your room unfortunately. Here, have some plastic bags and a mop.

Also you need glasses. Badly.

That'll be taken care of once I hoist your dog out to its death!
Oh dear. I really hope you don't need the use of your hands and that you like hospital food. I'll send some grapes.

Your back won't be much better after trying to lift 65kg of guard dog...