Kinda sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baked Potato

I know I’m never getting my account back, which is whatever. But what sucks is that I Got banned cuz the system caught one sentence out of context, and yes it’s entirely my fault for wanting to make fun of someone the way I did, but the admin thinks I’m some sort of pędophile now 😭

Any advice? And yes I’ve already been told “don’t do that next time”, there isn’t a next time.
Also plz don’t add the mod to the conversation, she’ll just close it and insult me again. I want yalls advice only

I know I’m never getting my account back, which is whatever. But what sucks is that I Got banned cuz the system caught one sentence out of context, and yes it’s entirely my fault for wanting to make fun of someone the way I did, but the admin thinks I’m some sort of pędophile now 😭

Any advice? And yes I’ve already been told “don’t do that next time”, there isn’t a next time.
Also plz don’t add the mod to the conversation, she’ll just close it and insult me again. I want yalls advice only
a room, and username would help, and some more detail so we can tag the proper staff. Are you saying the spam filter led to the ban or you were up to unrelated questionable acts? Are you trying to dispute the ban?

PM the room admin, or formally appeal here to same admin to get it lifted- you will need an explanation/proof (which atm seems unlikely since from your own post it sounds like you know you did something the justifies this-

If by "Mod" you mean the room admins ban.. you can try TheChatmaster, either by complaining in this thread or here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/members/chatmaster.24/ (or email the site.)

a room, and username would help, and some more detail so we can tag the proper staff. Are you saying the spam filter led to the ban or you were up to unrelated questionable acts? Are you trying to dispute the ban?

PM the room admin, or formally appeal here to same admin to get it lifted- you will need an explanation/proof (which atm seems unlikely since from your own post it sounds like you know you did something the justifies this-

If by "Mod" you mean the room admins ban.. you can try TheChatmaster, either by complaining in this thread or here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/members/chatmaster.24/ (or email the site.)
Think they’re talking about this

@Honeycomb

Status
Not open for further replies.