Laptop factory reset

Toretto

I've got an Acer Aspire laptop which is about six years old. Was going to throw it out as I plan on buying an iPad at the end of the year.

Instead, I've done a factory reset and set it up for basic browsing as a back up to my iMac. The keyboard has water damage so I'm using an external keyboard, but have bought a replacement keyboard for $30 on eBay and will get it installed when I go back to the market in 2 weeks.

Glad I thought of all that before trashing it!

Will also looking at upgrading the ram to get it running quicker!

Last edited:
I always keep my older devices (even if they don't work great) because one day I might need it again. So far, I have kept 2 of my old phones, 3 PCS, 1 laptop, and 2 tablets. When my family is in a better financial position, I plan to order spare parts, fix up the devices, and sell them for a profit.

You are just doing what your parents/guardian tell you what to do and are repeating their words/phrase and or quotes and posting them here into the forum Ok.

You are just doing what your parents/guardian tell you what to do and are repeating their words/phrase and or quotes and posting them here into the forum Ok.
Sorry, but I don't rely on my parent's as much as you do. My parent's have NEVER told me to do any of that. Hell, they wanted me to throw my **** away whenever they broke. I don't know why you would even think this. Unlike you, I'm independant. I don't rely on my parents for everything like you.

Sorry, but I don't rely on my parent's as much as you do. My parent's have NEVER told me to do any of that. Hell, they wanted me to throw my **** away whenever they broke. I don't know why you would even think this. Unlike you, I'm independant. I don't rely on my parents for everything like you.
You are good.