Last Post Wins XII

• Thread starter Deleted member 295826
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one that’s ever interested me at the time but never know. I keep telling myself I’ll watch them all but never get round to it so making the most for now. Watched a few Charmed earlier so I’m in the mood now 😀😀

Not one that’s ever interested me at the time but never know. I keep telling myself I’ll watch them all but never get round to it so making the most for now. Watched a few Charmed earlier so I’m in the mood now 😀😀
I’ve watched charmed and Buffy a million times over. I couldn’t get into the new one. I think I’m too old for it.

Nah nothing to do with age. The fact they threw diversity at the core rather than sisterhood or supernatural ruined it. They made it about race.

Nah nothing to do with age. The fact they threw diversity at the core rather than sisterhood or supernatural ruined it. They made it about race.
Yea it seemed to cater to manifesting around only current social problems and character dynamics were solely based around such. Each character didn’t seem to possess a unique personality.

Funny how when you predict things will happen then it does. Now I’m no Phoebe Halliwell but dang, I was right.

💅

Good morning you lot. I hope you're well rested and can enjoy your Saturday. Monday will be here soon enough.

Remember a lazy person's work is never done, and neither is an ambitious person's.

Last edited:
Ehhh time to get back to work since covid. I’m kind of ready but also could def not work lol. Neeed the boyfriend to get richer so I can work part time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.