Last Post Wins XII

• Thread starter Deleted member 295826
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you.

I will be. Iโ€™m at the gym now then gonna go meet some friends for a going away lunch for a coworker.
Howdy @Ks_guy,

I hope you are doing well and your family also doing well.

Sounds like a fun day today, but sad one of your co-workers is leaving.

Good luck to your co-worker for their future. I wish your co-worker all best on their next chapter of their life. I hope you enjoyed the gym today. I hope you enjoyed lunch today. I'm glad you're going to meet up with some friends. One of my aunts funeral was tonight. So sad for me.

Thank God for friends. You're a great person. Take very good care! Good night. Sleep well. God loves you. Have a great rest of your week. Keep smiling and shinning. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sincerely,
Princessa

Good morning you lot. Happy Hump day.
Wednesday Hump Day GIF by Chippy the Dog

I love Kelsea Ballerini and Morgan Evans. They are famous country singers. Sadly they are getting a divorce after nearly 5 years of marriage. I'm so sad. I wish them nothing but the best. I saw him once in concert. It was fantastic. He's so handsome. I love his accent too.
Kelsea Ballerini is so beautiful. I wish they were not getting a divorce. Life is such a bummer sometimes.
I'll still listen to their music always and forever. I want to see Kelsea Ballerini in concert someday. I want to see Morgan Evans in concert again someday. Hugs!

They are and were a great looking couple. I am a fan of them both for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.