Last Post Wins XIII

• Thread starter Deleted member 295710
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum is the best. She not only puts up with my antics she is also my caregiver and bestie.
That is so good to know Thank God for your mom. Yes I agree your mom is the best too just like my mom is the best. Our moms both are the best. I'm glad she's there to help you as a caretaker and a bestie. I'm glad she puts up with everything. Is she likes my age 47? I probably could be your mother. LoL! You would be a wonderful daughter. You are a wonderful daughter to your mom.

That is so good to know Thank God for your mom. Yes I agree your mom is the best too just like my mom is the best. Our moms both are the best. I'm glad she's there to help you as a caretaker and a bestie. I'm glad she puts up with everything. Is she likes my age 47? I probably could be your mother. LoL! You would be a wonderful daughter. You are a wonderful daughter to your mom.
Oh no my mum is 52. My parents started family late in life.

I'm off. Have a wonderful day.
Thank you so very much. You too. I'm about to get off Chat avenue for in a few minutes to. I have to charge my cell phone It's about to die soon. I need to go find something to eat cuz I'm hungry I haven't eaten anything today yet. I'll be back when I can. I need to take care of some stuff too and get some stuff out of the car. Enjoy your day with your family. Bye for now. Over and out.

Sunday Morning Pink GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.