Not open for further replies.

Inkandtatts

Gay Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
Let's get this going again. Rules for new players:

1. Post anything, except:
  1. Pointless spam shite
  2. Random gifs that are unrelated to anything. If you want to post that, post it here
  3. Trolling/abuse
Whoever posts on the winning post number is the winner and gets themselves in the prestigious LPW winners (hall of fame)

Winning number is #247

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Hi, Howdy, πŸ™‚ 🀠 G'day, Hello everyone and good morning. I really can't believe 2022 went by so fast. I really hope everyone of you are doing well. Have a fabulous rest of December 2022. I can't believe year 2022 is almost over. I think I will win this one. I have never won yet. Welcome to a brand new year almost 2023. I hope year 2023 is much more better than 2022 for all of us. Keep shining keep smiling. Keep calm. Keep on keeping on. 2022 is almost gone. I hope 2023 will bring everyone good health. Stay safe be well. I wish everyone on here all the best. Take very good care everyone. Be cool with each other daily. No fighting! Be well and be safe. God bless! God loves you all. May you all have lots of peace, love, hope, faith, and happiness in the world. Good luck everyone on this thread. Hugs! Please be kind to others. Stay warm if you're in the cold weather now. Thank you so very much. Cheers for a brand new thread made by handsome@Inkandtatts. πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ€ πŸŒžπŸŒŸπŸŽ„β›„πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ₯‚πŸ™πŸ₯‡πŸ€—πŸ¨πŸ§ΈπŸ’―

All the best,
Princessa

In the dark, dark wood, there was a dark, dark house.

And in that dark, dark house, there was a dark, dark room.

And in that dark, dark room, there was a dark, dark cupboard.

And in that dark, dark cupboard, there was a dark, dark shelf.

And on that dark, dark shelf, there was a dark, dark box.

And in that dark, dark box, there was a ghost.

Hoo-hoo-hoo! Haa-haa-boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.