Lawyer in a car accident!!!

TokiyoRio

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
“Officer, look what they’ve done to my Beemer!” he whined.
“You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!” retorted the officer, “You’re so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn’t even notice that your left arm was ripped off!”
“Oh my god,” replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, “Where’s my Rolex!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that joke about the lawyer and his BMW is a good one! It's a reminder that sometimes we get so caught up in material things that we overlook the more important stuff, like our own well-being. Accidents can be quite a shock, and it's only natural to react emotionally, especially when something valuable like a BMW is involved.
But on a more practical note, if you ever find yourself in a situation where an accident leads to complex legal or financial matters, it's worth considering. These professionals can be a great asset when it comes to navigating the intricacies of such situations. They can help you assess the financial implications, guide you through any legal processes, and ensure that your interests are protected.

Last edited by a moderator: