Least Favourite Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHawk

Chat Room Administrator
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
Here is a list of mine in no particular order.

1. Pickles
  2. Saurkraut
  3. Anything with the word Gummy in it
  4. Potato Soup
  5. Red Tomatoes
  6. DQ's Brazier Burgers
  7. Hawaiian Pizza
  8. Taco's
  9. Wings
  10. Vegetable Soup

Won't ever see me eating Cauliflower. I puke whenever I eat it. Lmao.

Shelbie. I can only eat farm fresh eggs, not eggs from the store. Once you have a farm fresh egg you will understand.

Arkham. I love tacos, wings and Hawaiian pizza. I dont know how you can't see the pure joy in them.

Frying nemo. I use liver in my cookings sometimes and it's okay if its cooked.

Dang! I forgot about Liver&Onions I want to add that to my top 10 list of foods I love. Nothing like a big plate of liver&onions with some root beer to chase them down with :) Opps! also forgot some cornbread on the side, OMG my mouth is watering just thinking about that.

Last edited:
Anyway sea food except for the GOD tier Lobster
Corn
Hamburger meat/hotdog meat
Pickles are SO bad
Tomatoes

1. Mcdonalds food (Just bc i know what goes on there since I work there)
2. Salami
3.banana
4. I know its not something you eat but milk is nasty. I love milkshakes but milk just is ew.
5. Pickles

Does this 'Heather the rabbit ' girl,just go through all Shelbie's and co posts and dislike them all regardless of content and her genuine opinion,cos Its hard to see how u can dislike everything,seems to me like she should consider moving on and just accepting what happened

Dang! I forgot about Liver&Onions I want to add that to my top 10 list of foods I love. Nothing like a big plate of liver&onions with some root beer to chase them down with :) Opps! also forgot some cornbread on the side, OMG my mouth is watering just thinking about that.

Eww Gross and Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.