Leaving the general chat due to ongoing moderator abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep shitposting to get to page 5 so no one will see the character you are on page 1

Great Job Reaction GIF

Hello everyone,

I joined the general chat with the hope of finding peace and making new friends, but I feel intimidated by the persistent abuse of power by some moderators and their partial treatment of users. On numerous occasions, I've witnessed instances where friends of the mods violate rules without any consequences, while others are kicked or muted for the same infractions. Some moderators seem to believe they are above the rules, having held their positions for many years without any accountability, intimidating users in the process.

I believe implementing term limits for moderators, such as six months or one year, would promote impartiality and kindness.

I'm not here to complain or argue; I simply believe the system should be changed to benefit newcomers. Thank you all, and goodbye 😊
WOTTA LOAD OF ****

term limits for moderators? Wot you think this is the army?

would you like a mint?

Gawd help us

You're literally gonna sit there and use a post where the user literally went off saying "I'm so glad this person is dead" as your proof that moderators abuse their powers? Statements like that about a users friend would be considered harassment in every room and would warrant a kick if they didn't stop when told to.

And as for not actioning the other users calling out the user who made the vile statement, that isn't favouritism. I'd probably read up on a post before you try to use it as evidence to support your unfounded argument.
Ohhh YOU stfu 🀬 Finn you don’t even know the meaning of modding let them sort it out **** of with ur trolling double standards I cba to read you

β€œNo longer nothing” implies he is something…
General Chat was something when Graham43 was a big part of it. I have not been in a chat room for a long time. I left General Chat only because it was so boring. The only ones that I know that go there are Mimsy, Thor and Exorcist. Too much beer sniffing gutter trash there now.

Finn is no longer nothing to me there’s Nothing remotely decent that comes out of that troll mouth of his !!!! He lost all my respect when he even tried to question me and get smart about somthing he knows effectively efforts me he’s a POS and I hate him !!!!!
He's something to you then? Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.