Leaving Vgc

Hey Guys this is kind of difficult for me to say But im leaving.Cause for this is not important Now its J007 fault he shared my real pic to Auron and knowing that i cannot stay in vgc any longer i have to go il be back 1 day but who knows what future beholds imma miss ya all my friends.
Listen to me Lan. I have not posted your face in months and when I did I apologized and got punished for it. I did not share your picture with Auron, but you need to remember I'm not the only person with your pic and many people have it. I was given it by another user. You assuming it was me is unfair because I've changed and you've seen that.

If your face got posted yesterday it had nothing to do with me. I promise.

Listen to me Lan. I have not posted your face in months and when I did I apologized and got punished for it. I did not share your picture with Auron, but you need to remember I'm not the only person with your pic and many people have it. I was given it by another user. You assuming it was me is unfair because I've changed and you've seen that.

I mean, it's just his face. I understand he's upset but he didn't seem to care about the person whose full name and address he once posted in VGC main.

I highly Doubt u changed NONE else has my pic or would give it to Auron or anyone else besides why would they do that it makes Zero sense tbh

I mean, it's just his face. I understand he's upset but he didn't seem to care about the person whose full name and address he once posted in VGC main.
Unlike Past I changed to good But still Regardless of that it was gifs with My Face that Auron Keeps posting not only 1 he does this all time but i did informed admin so wel see what happens

Welcome back. I hope the time away from CA was refreshing.

I’d love to know what it’s like- did you buy a house, new car? Married?

What’s been happening in your life since your 2 day goodbye post.

Unlike Past I changed to good But still Regardless of that it was gifs with My Face that Auron Keeps posting not only 1 he does this all time but i did informed admin so wel see what happens
That's your problem. if you was stupid enough to post your face on this site, actually if your stupid enough to share your real info or face, body anywhere online. thats on you BOZO LOL

This is why I keep telling people to stop sending photos or personal images to ppl in these chats. Especially in a room where there are users KNOWN for saving and passing around images of other users without consent. Practice online safety and learn to use better judgment. Not just you lan but all of vgc.