Let's all say something positive about HR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably has nice shoes
fr i dont know him but he seems ok talks to ppl and hasnt got angry even if ppl always attack him. this is just what i see so maybe theres other stuff idk js
ty for the human response

Ffs. He does his GD job! He is the single most scrutinized Administrator on this site and takes all criticism and bs in stride. He shows up every single day, even if he's sick, and does his thing. I've modded the room for hours at a time right along side him.
Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios

I think forums is quiet- not just because of the subject of this thread- but most chat ters get what they want out the chatrooms- and General Chat is the place to be-

Users tell me (quite frankly) that for them - forums - tends to get too toxic very quickly, and that is driven by a very negative group with their own perspective on chatlife. Besides it's far more important that the room is doing well, so id like to say something positive in that regards- and about the Gen Chat mods who day in and day out around busy lives- show why they are as good or better than anyone on site.

Last edited:
I think forums is quiet- not just because of the subject of this thread- but most chat ters get what they want out the chatrooms- and General Chat is the place to be-

Users tell me (quite frankly) for them - forums - tends to get too toxic very quickly, and that is driven by a very negative group with their own perspective on chatlife. Besides it's far more important that the room is doing well, so id like to say something positive in that regards- and about the Gen Chat mods who day in and day out around busy lives- show why they are as good or better than anyone on site.

So noble HR.

I’m glad to see you’re taking the higher road, again, after being exposed, and/or having users bring up grievances about your work here on the website. Let’s see how long it lasts this time.

Good luck on your ventures of nobility and honor sir.

I can’t think of anything positive- nobody can except from a few users who’s tongues are so far up his arse they can taste last weeks breakfast.

Warns for being inappropriate- yet hires pedos. I’d say that’s more inappropriate but oh well that’s why the “place to be” has got users like Fringerella, Loki and Camp real.

2 known pedos and a fringe queen.

But I’m inappropriate 💁🏼‍♂️🤣

I can’t think of anything positive- nobody can except from a few users who’s tongues are so far up his arse they can taste last weeks breakfast.

Warns for being inappropriate- yet hires pedos. I’d say that’s more inappropriate but oh well that’s why the “place to be” has got users like Fringerella, Loki and Camp real.

2 known pedos and a fringe queen.

But I’m inappropriate 💁🏼‍♂️🤣

I did help you when no one else would from a very long ban. (I don't find it difficult to separate doing what I think is right- and personal feelings regarding anything.)

I did help you when no one else would from a very long ban . Got your VIP sorted too. And more.
Excuse me no you didn’t. You did that to because you knew fine well the ban wasn’t warranted. You did the ban.

I’ve always been orange on here back in the day when snickers were called a marathon. 🤨

Are you talking about the edit function?? Pretty sure that wasn’t for my benefit since everyone else had it. Rejecting your deflectin’.

If I’m wrong prove it and if I am I’ll apologise. Also you infracting me and warning me over inappropriate posts is pathetic. Grow a backbone.

Excuse me no you didn’t. You did that to because you knew fine well the ban wasn’t warranted. You did the ban.

I’ve always been orange on here back in the day when snickers were called a marathon. 🤨

Are you talking about the edit function?? Pretty sure that wasn’t for my benefit since everyone else had it. Rejecting your deflectin’.

If I’m wrong prove it and if I am I’ll apologise. Also you infracting me and warning me over inappropriate posts is pathetic. Grow a backbone.

Have it your way. (Your custom title glitch, and 2 bans for being prickly towards trans you got help) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.