Locked Out

Leuzinger

My screen froze while chatting. I closed the window and returned to the sign in page
When I attempted to log in an error message appeared saying that either the user name or password was incorrect
I manually entered my password and got the same message
I attempted to reset my password but I got another message that said an error had occurred
I’m stuck

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

Can't remember the room?

I think it was set up in lesbian chat
@flame_song is the admin there. I’ve tagged them so they will see this thread.
I checked both Adult Chat rooms and there is no Whitney VIP account. I did find one in Sex Chat. Could that have been the room?

How am I supposed to go to rooms when I can’t log in ?
I tried logging in with my email but get an error message

So I’ve psid $20 for my VIP status and I had a gold balance of just over 12000 both of which have now been lost through no fault of my own.
I can’t believe that no one can help
Every single chat room exists independently from each other. Log in credentials do not carry over from one room to the next. You need to determine what room you are locked out of if you would like our assistance logging back into that room.

How am I supposed to go to rooms when I can’t log in ?
I tried logging in with my email but get an error message
Go here:
Screenshot_20240418-100234~2.png

Click each of the rooms that you fit the age parameters for. It will pull up a login page.
Screenshot_20240418-100534~2.png

This example is for General Chat. Does this look familiar? Every single room has a different image on the log in screen. See which one(s) look familiar and try logging in with your username and password, or email and password. If one looks very familiar, but you can't log in using your credentials, log in as a guest and search for your username. Once you figure out what room you are trying to log into, we can try to help you log in. It is not up to us to determine where you chat, you need to provide that information.

I give up. This is ridiculous.
I’ll find another site.
I’ve learned my lesson
The lesson is: Know what chatroom you use if you would like assistance with your account in that chatroom.

We could alternatively play 20 questions.

- How many chΓ€tters do you normally see in the room? (10, 100, 1000?)
- What are the age parameters of the room? (13+, 18+, 13-17?)
- What colours do you remember seeing in the room?
- What staff members do you remember seeing at the top of the room list?
- Who directed you to use forums?

Help us help you.