looking for a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Video 90S GIF

Someone lit Michaels tampon on fire. Must’ve been his failed Grindr hookups. Damn Spaniards.. caliente 😔

Hahaha. I know who you are now.

Also making a fake account making threads saying you need a man when your profile lists you’re crushing over a 16yo. Alarm bells ringing intensely.

🔔

Hahaha. I know who you are now.

Also making a fake account making threads saying you need a man when your profile lists you’re crushing over a 16yo. Alarm bells ringing intensely.

🔔
i like to piss him off you flower

Last edited by a moderator:
I only asked your age. But with your reaction, it’s clear as day you are a pointless useless waste of oxygen with no hopes in life especially when your prancing your aids with Mariah Carey.

I’d suggest the next “thing” you go through is that you’re abandoned in a jetty after being phucked with a chainsaw. Cash me outsah

slim shady eminem GIF

I live at home in a trailer momma coming home to you. Lol I love that movie. I’m gonna watch it tonight.

I only asked your age. But with your reaction, it’s clear as day you are a pointless useless waste of oxygen with no hopes in life especially when your prancing your aids with Mariah Carey.

I’d suggest the next “thing” you go through is that you’re abandoned in a jetty after being phucked with a chainsaw. Cash me outsah
that meme is so fucking old bitch, everybody loves me

Status
Not open for further replies.