Lots of people complain about Jose but nothing is ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumblebee1

This guy is allowed to say anything but if you say anything he does not like he kicks ya. HR sticks up for him all the time though. Makes me wonder

This guy does what he wants but gets away with everything. A lot of people complain about him but HR loves the guy.Make's me wonder if something is going on between the two.

Oh please, here we go again. @Mr. Jose is absolutely allowed his opinions. Being a mod doesn't mean he can't chat, disagree with others or express his thoughts. He's a chatter too above all else; maybe try to be less confrontational if you don't like to deal with his honesty.

You already made a thread about @Mr. Jose. Stop trolling, please.

There’s literally no point in making this I’m starting to think ppl are personally obsessed get over it move on to a different room if you don’t like him nobody asked you to stay 🤷🏽‍♀️ Jose ain’t going nowhere we are chätters too and have a right to chat just like you do

Shoutout to ALL of the General chat staff we deal with alot of bs especially from idiots like this one. Big shoutout to @Mr. Jose and @that one chick both have been incredibly amazing to me especially TOC when I first joined almost 3 years ago. These guys are the best in and outside of chat may God continue blessing you both ❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽 nothing but love on my end as well for my admin @H.R. PufnStuf who has been nothing but amazing checking up on me since I came back 🙏🏽 Thank you for having me back

Mr Jose, day in and day out, spots and helps get more creeps rightfully banned- than I can count- The reason I stick up for him is he's a damn good mod, and I would defend any on the gen chat mod team, because they are all damn good mods.

Since this seems more like sour grapes, or butthurtitis, this goes to file 13/round file

Status
Not open for further replies.