Make it Out Alive - Junkhead

Wilhelm

BANNED
Ole farmer Joe hung himself down below where the water flows and the flowers don't grow, headed down In a tub it was really just enough to say **** it and kick the fuckin bucket didn't count the digits to let the ride the **** it's really looking bleak this time around.

Take your time to see the light, moldy caked in the blight, take this fuckin hand one more time and be MINE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH tear the meat from bone and die ripe! Snake like people dine flesh tonight! *guitar solo* sleeping in the corn field, with a little bird, ten thousand tiny men came to pluck my soul, never-ending pointy fingers annoy my self assure injustice worn around my sleeve! Oh won't you lie to me one more time

Who to argue? They play with their pricks, counting down the garden ticks it's ick, makes me want to fucking quit this **** (smoking) caught in a chainsaw no way out past all home alone with a chicken bone made of loan and a half cracked porcelain throne, no one pays them enough to dot it, tiny hands in back pocket and an ace up the sleeve!

Thank your kind heart for allowing me to be here but why'd you have to point and stare, laugh and glare, treat me like some freak of a man that should not be, so I'll be here I'll sit and wallow woe is me, trying hard to breathe on even feet with no fear of what lies beneath summer changes to autumn gloom here we sit impending doom all while men sit above a room dreaming of a wasteful tomb, eat the garbage, shave your face, make sure pretty little things go to waste, tell your friends, speak out loud or else your mind comes a foggy cloud, shroud your head in thoughts lest your mind come a knot

All ORIGINAL BY ME SIGNED COPY IRL AND DATED I WROTE THIS IN FIVE MINUTES WITH LITTLE TO NO WRITING EXPERIENCE!!!

Last edited:
Downs in the south where the cotton grows and the warm wind blows, men in shiny suits command the supposed lesser man, on they condemn, boiled, baked, and thrown, try not to make a sad face, racism is here to stay. Abraham turns cotton fields grey, still here to stay, and yet they say to pray, pay no way to the church that brought up these corrupt ways, pay no attention to the mask that hides their face, we must take even pace, to not disturb their evil days.

**** THE CATHOLIC CHURCH **** CHURCH **** RELIGION RELIGIOUS FREEDOM BUT SEPARATION FROM CHURCH AND MOTHA FUCKIN STATE ALL POETRY BY ME SIGNED AND DATED YOU STEAL MY **** I WILL OHH I DONT EVEN WANNA SAY

Tested strength like beaten eggs, rest my head against the concrete wall. As the flowers weep so do I then becometh the taste. Trying very hard to be the man my father set out for me, layed in place a perfect plan no time to waste. As the nicotine Stained lips of my godess distrust my final resting place. Be unjust if you are unjust too, but never let a foolish man tell you what to do. That does not mean disobey. Just stand your ground head in clouds and flipping through the days paper bag gone to waste, twas my face.

Nicotine - Junkhead

Poem song by me do not steal

April fools time for tools time to relish salad days, time to embellish hazey maize time for joy time for shame do not blame the game it is just April fools day

If you love it. Destroy it. Smash it! Burn it! Then throw it away. If you hate something keep it closer than your skin

I SELL MY SOUL TO YOU! HOW EVER WILL I DO THE THINGS THAT YOU DO! I can't hold my tears back for sure this time, GRIND. Bend thine mind all thine fucking time eat the cheese then the wine and still soak in piss and fucking whine, SLIME. Nothing but a sore in the ass! It's class! it's made of fucking brass!

Tears
Junkhead

By me please don't steal it sounds a little bit like them bones rn but I am working on that

Disposed, Wretched filth burdened with wilt! Everlasting beauty forevermore! I know I sound self assured but it's just cause I'm awkward. I'M A FUCKING CREEP I'M A STUPID CREEP, I'M A FUCKING CREEP AND YOU ARE FUCKING TOO! NASTY EVIL FUCKING CREEP, MAKES ME WANNA FUCKING SICK, MAKES ME WANNA FUCKING SNAP, MAKES ME WANNA EAT MY ****, I'M A FUCKING CREEP I'M A FUCKING CREEP I'M A FUCKING CREEP AND SO ARE YOU! I'm a fucking creep I hate boobs, I'd rather see a bunch of dudes, I'm a fucking creep I'll write a song I'm a fucking creep let's get a long I'm a fucking creep I wear a thong I'm a fucking creep and I'll bang my gong,I'm a fucking creep point and glare! I'm a fucking creep don't mean to stare.

Me!
Junkhead

Had to make one song about being a weirdo if I am making music like this also no being gay is not creepy it is supposed to be about societies unfair standards based on petty **** like wearing tight underwear or preferring men over women or women over men it has meaning not just a bunch of swears and the fucks are meant to symbolize how immature people calling other people creeps based on sexual preferences are. The eat my **** part was funny so I put it in there

(That fuckin dog!)

Oh YEAH, uh huh, alright mans greatest friend for the shortest time. I'll try hard to keep my tears back but it feels like I will die, still you know I love you dear I will not forget. Your overwhelming guarding of my bed. Don't hate us we're not that bad we just want the best for you in the end. You're out of shape out of luck and the needle tears a hole. My bestest friend in the whole wide world suddenly turns pale
While most of this sounds Melodramatic disappointing and sore. I will tell you these words I never thought of before. I'll just be. CHILLIN WITH THE DOG GETTING ***** WITH THE DOG, TAKE NO PITY ON THE DOG. **** A BRICK LIKE MY DOG. Just like a dog that's tired out catch the ball it's dying out. Time for all your life to fade out. Time for your lights to put out. Time for you to be, stressed.

Stella's song
Junkhead

Song about my dog Stella dying she is not dead yet but maybe will be soon so I made this to make myself less said

It sounds like serve the servants in the rhyming but I am already tweaking that and it is basically gone towards the end

BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF THE SINNERS. BATHE IN THE BLOOD SOAKED LAMB OF GOD. OVERCOMETH THY BURDENS. CUT THY HAND AND HEEL. SEVERED HEAD OF COBRA POISON BOUND TO RAW FLESH. BLACKEN YOURSELF BECOME A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT.

Lamb of God
Junkhead

Yep by me still

I am a person just like you, neigh I am a God. Neigh I am a beggar walking the street for spare coin. Neigh I am a horse and the cart is my life. Neigh I am a soldier this is my rifle, this is my knife

Poem by me

A permanent solution to a temporary problem, suicide. Throw that old life out, familiarize. Cull the weak from their flock. Homicide. Deny your elders peaceful age paracide. Prying violent eyes ostracize evil guys and evil mimes

I don't know what to say anymore, my mind is beaten just like a ***** and the rest of the planet seems to all ignore my cry. Caked in garbage here I lie waiting cause my baby died waiting cause my family died. Waiting cause my doctor died. Waiting cause my nurses died. Waiting cause my mommy died. Waiting cause I'm just a guy. Waiting cause I don't defy waiting cause I'm alone. The only man in the world. Ripe old age still never grow old. Ripe old fruit, still has mold, rot away, crawl away, die today, you won't escape

Chained around the neck the puppets start to dance they stab and tear each one of their own strings as their master declares, photographs of said in nude rapidily changes puppetry mood. And then they battle SURIVAL OF THE FITTEST. No it wasn't wit it was intelligent. Highest caliber strongest wizard in the highest chair it was a simp we do declare. Do not dare

Simp
Junkhead

Halloween tricks Halloween treats a shocking revelation you and I will meet from the barrel of a loaded gun and the clip is loaded just for fun, all according to my devious plan in the Golden palace marked by sand locked away the damsel the hero must save but only the lion see's deceit ten thousand miles away we meet the man that paves the way and the giant dragon that blocks his way for the hero will not pass surely will not last the steel he grips slashes clean, tearing flesh and bone to make you bleed the dragon lets down his peirceful gaze as the hero finally slays. *guitar solo* in the village pain runs deep the afflicted twist their minds temptation hardly binds the sceptor of the queen brainwashes the obscene turning you to curse NOW YOU FEEL MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE
And the hero slays away and kills the dark away.