March of the March Selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok finna go american spring training now cos i do kinda love baseball
View attachment 965364

View attachment 965365
sorry if they crazy in size not good at editing
Wrong Rangers team btw. Get the hat I just got.
mens-mitchell-and-ness-white-new-york-rangers-in-your-face-deadstock-snapback-hat_ss5_p-200054816+pv-1+u-idypt6a4ptgc3fxmuyh5+v-l4kgnswzztsc1cretlp9.jpeg

i like hockey as well but my fav baseball team is the red sox. for hockey i gotta stick with boston and say the bruins πŸ’ sorry
Isn't that a Texas Rangers hat though?

Also, watch out for the Yankees. It's just Spring Training but they're blowing out teams in ways that you have to give them credit instead of just thinking it's just warm up games. They're stacked on offense now and their pitching rotation looks pretty good, especially with Rodon can get back to his old self from the 2022 season.

Isn't that a Texas Rangers hat though?

Also, watch out for the Yankees. It's just Spring Training but they're blowing out teams in ways that you have to give them credit instead of just thinking it's just warm up games. They're stacked on offense now and their pitching rotation looks pretty good, especially with Rodon can get back to his old self from the 2022 season.
noooooo its a MLB hat lol just the logo and color of MLB. my uncle got it from Vietnam so its prob not even real anyhow

noooooo its a MLB hat lol just the logo and color of MLB. my uncle got it from Vietnam so its prob not even real anyhow
As long as you like it, who cares? I'm pretty sure Ive had knock offs from Ebay back when only Reebok made NFL fitted hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.