May Selfies~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pale as hell, hair thinning more than normal, immune system down but still smiling. 😁

6-C951-F00-026-C-48-A2-95-CB-3-E44662981-C2.jpg

It was a compliment, though. I’m not hating. I fully agree with you. She is a beautiful woman.
Interesting β€œcompliment” since both carrot top and Kathy griffin are known for their faces looking horrible from plastic surgery.

Interesting β€œcompliment” since both carrot top and Kathy griffin are known for their faces looking horrible from plastic surgery.
Interesting how you’re accusing me of hating on Velma_Dinkley, when you’re the one calling Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin ugly. So it’s okay to hate on them but not on Velma_Dinkley? Sounds a bit hypocritical to be fair.

Interesting how you’re accusing me of hating on Velma_Dinkley, when you’re the one calling Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin ugly. So it’s okay to hate on them but not on Velma_Dinkley? Sounds a bit hypocritical to be fair.
So you admit you were hating on her. Got it.

And I didn’t say they were ugly. I said they were KNOWN for having horrible looking faces from plastic surgery. You can try and strawman all you want. I’m not interested.

So you admit you were hating on her. Got it.

And I didn’t say they were ugly. I said they were KNOWN for having horrible looking faces from plastic surgery. You can try and strawman all you want. I’m not interested.
Where did I state that she is ugly though? You on the other hand did state that both Kathy Griffin and Carrot Top are ugly though. You literally said they are known for having horrible looking faces.

Everyone post your May selfies!!! β€οΈπŸ¦‹

Decided to post an actual smile picture with teeth.
Usually don’t because my small gap makes me self conscious most of the time.
Went to the dentist today and got a good cleaning!
Cavity free now for 2 years!
This is your reminder to go get your checkup and cleanings. :)
8-FCEF64-B-946-C-416-B-B05-B-EEFC35-EDC9-E4.jpg
You shouldn’t be self conscious about anything. You’re beautiful πŸ™‚

Status
Not open for further replies.