Meeting in person.

You must have a death wish
Nah. The people I met I met them in a public place at first and I made sure people I knew had their information like phone number and name etc. once you talk to someone for a bit you trust them.
@DarthErica Not a joke thread I was serious and no it's not disturbing at all and @Kd. Who have you met? If I could I would meet people on here only if they lived in the same state I live in. I haven't yet though.
I can only really say one of the people I met since I know one of them wouldn’t be too happy. They aren’t on this site anymore anyway.
The first person I met was the old video chat admin Csandiego. We met up several times.
You just have to be careful meeting up with people the first couple of times.

I almost met one person when modding video years ago. Glad i didn’t meet them. Apparently he had a drinking problem amidst other things. At one point they were also staff on here.

No a dude named ironically BartenderEd.
Ah name not familiar. I instantly thought Joe as I remember he did used to like his beer. He was a cool guy. Weird to think he was 32 then and we’re his age now! Give it take a few! πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Nah. The people I met I met them in a public place at first and I made sure people I knew had their information like phone number and name etc. once you talk to someone for a bit you trust them.

I can only really say one of the people I met since I know one of them wouldn’t be too happy. They aren’t on this site anymore anyway.
The first person I met was the old video chat admin Csandiego. We met up several times.

That is true it's always good to talk on the phone a few times before meeting and in an open place like you said because you never know. I've met alot of ladies online like dating sites and one out of a yahoo chatroom and never had any problems at all but I would meet people on here only if they lived in the same state I live in which is Ohio for now but plan on going back to Sh*t hole Oklahoma here soon.

When are we meeting?

Reactions: Kd.