Mods need to answer Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxton14

if a VIP asks a mod about something, they need to respond, that is their job, I don't give a rat's ass that it is unpaid job, if u cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I mow lawns for money, it's a paid job, so yeah I have priorities and responsibilities, but some mods well , this is why we avoid them, cuz all they wanna do is kick the feet ppl and that's okay, but sorry mods, if a VIP asks u a Q, it's ur job to answer, or I guess just de-mod

if a VIP asks a mod about something, they need to respond, that is their job, I don't give a rat's ass that it is unpaid job, if u cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I mow lawns for money, it's a paid job, so yeah I have priorities and responsibilities, but some mods well , this is why we avoid them, cuz all they wanna do is kick the feet ppl and that's okay, but sorry mods, if a VIP asks u a Q, it's ur job to answer, or I guess just de-mod
is this about a particular room, or just a comment? Might want to keep in mind mods have a lot on the go- so might not be able to reply to every thing- all the time, or right away.

(Mowing lawns is hard work- good on ya for that btw)

time to let it go, but I can always iggy, we cannot Iggy mods but even if they PM, does not mean I have to read it, I know how to delete a PM without even reading it

bottom line, if I ask my dad a Q , he will answer but then again he's not a mod here he has an actual life

okay the main thing- which mod did you pm- maybe they didn’t see it maybe they didn’t understand what you were asking

It would be nice if a user could block or put mods on ignore at times.
However mods have to DM you if they have questions or concerns that they don't want to address in the main room. My suggestion is not to ignore them because you can't. You can copy the message in case you want to show your parent or a mod or admin you can trust.

im sure reports and keeping the bad stuff off main comes b4 questions in pm that r prob just like "why did u mute meeeee?" anyways

I know how to delete a PM without even reading it
#METOO
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

is this about a particular room, or just a comment? Might want to keep in mind mods have a lot on the go- so might not be able to reply to every thing- all the time, or right away.

(Mowing lawns is hard work- good on ya for that btw)
This is not an excuse for "volunteers" to ignore users.
If these people are "too busy" IRL to do their job they need to be let go and a mod that can actually do the job needs to take their place.

This is especially true when these "volunteers" dont log in everyday therefore the system will wipe the reports before they even bother to look at them.
ujT3gUZ.png

This is even MORE true when you relay the issues from chat onto FORUMS and still get no response.

If these people are "too busy" IRL to do their job they need to be let go and a mod that can actually do the job needs to take their place.

This is especially true when these "volunteers" dont log in everyday therefore the system will wipe the reports before they even bother to look at them.
ujT3gUZ.png

This is even MORE true when you relay the issues from chat onto FORUMS and still get no response.

It wasn't intended as an excuse- just my own personal experience, and what I see in rooms. All of the other issues are best for BC admin, as the thread is re Boys Chat apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.