More Profile Features

Elysian✨

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
What i mean in the title is adding more features to Profiles here that could make it more noticable, fun and more aesthetic.

Such as adding GIF banners feature on Profiles, Bigger PFP/Picture size.

It could be helpful and more people might be able to post pictures here as in some threads IMGUR or other websites for pictures might not be the best quality whenever someone wants to post something.

The GIF banner thing could make profiles more aesthetic, funnier and people can have fun with applying different GIFS on their profile with certain writing or anything they want.

@Chatmaster @Ness_eb @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf

I also think a small piano feature similer to how microphone feature for VIPs works would be nice just play simple tune in chat then it can upload and you can express through art of music also I’d like to see more colors added onto Art Feature Maybe a colorwheel

Your request has been denied due to @Chatmaster 's fat ass not being able to get out of bed to do sh*t, per usual
@Administrator is probably on his couch eating some damn Doritos watching some adult swim.
I’m aware the site is dying. It’s clearly obvious the constant crashes of rooms the dissapearing VIPs and mods and admins lack of enforcement or responses on forums from the chat master more rising guests and less VIPs and stuff a couple rooms already died

What i mean in the title is adding more features to Profiles here that could make it more noticable, fun and more aesthetic.

Such as adding GIF banners feature on Profiles, Bigger PFP/Picture size.

It could be helpful and more people might be able to post pictures here as in some threads IMGUR or other websites for pictures might not be the best quality whenever someone wants to post something.

The GIF banner thing could make profiles more aesthetic, funnier and people can have fun with applying different GIFS on their profile with certain writing or anything they want.

@Chatmaster @Ness_eb @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf

I agree. In terms of gif banners- its one of a series of requests Im in process of forwarding to the upper management/owner(s)