Votes: 4 14.3%
  • H R Pufnstuf

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Lego Man

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Jose

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
also fun fact, the 11 votes for Boba, go as follows, Boba of course voted for himself, then Amanda who he managed to dumb down to his level, the other nine votes were Boba's alt accounts.

Imagine taking any of these "polls" seriously and/or giving an actual F who is leading or if people think you're hot in a chatroom. Not hard to "win" when the competition takes pride in being able to go weeks without having water touch their bodies. 🀣

It's like proclaiming to be King Sh*t on Turd Island. Completing a butthurt report for @Twinkle Toes24 as we speak.

@Boba Fett you're the only star in my show baby! πŸ’‹

Imagine taking any of these "polls" seriously and/or giving an actual F who is leading or if people think you're hot in a chatroom. Not hard to "win" when the competition takes pride in being able to go weeks without having water touch their bodies. 🀣

It's like proclaiming to be King Sh*t on Turd Island. Completing a butthurt report for @Twinkle Toes24 as we speak.

@Boba Fett you're the only star in my show baby! πŸ’‹
You know me better than anyone. I don't care about any of it and even struggle to compliment myself because I feel it's egotistical but I am proud of things I've fixed about myself and how I turned things around for myself.

Okay I do have a complaint @Amandalorian . Thor and I should of been on that list. We are clearly the most sexy men in chat avenue.
Women like the mature stable man who work. Some on that list would not even get hired on to McDonald's and a few on that list still live at home with their moms.
I never take these polls seriously but feel that the one doing the poll should have a stern talking to, and gain an understanding what makes a man sexy.

I want to say @Boba Fett
But I like Amandalorian and don't want her to hurt me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm sorry. I'll stop being silly. I'll go back to serious Reagan now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm kidding. Really. Please don't hurt me @Amandalorian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ah you’re a classic

We call him Bob the builder lol
I'm just messing around. I don't want anybody to say I'm too stuck up to play along. πŸ˜†

Even though I am serious with my please don't hurt me, Amandalorian, because I do like you. πŸ˜‚