frying nemo Gold Member Aug 16, 2026 #209 bruce willis did a version of this it aint half bad check it out @VanHelsing above post
Soliloquy Member Sep 12, 2026 #258 So we have a toss up of phukking piss poor music by navy and van helsing... Ohh yay I look forward to stabbing myself in the ear with an ice pick... Lets try some manly music... and I dont mean queen Navy you nancy boy... A bit of Rob Zombie... https://www.*******.com/watch?v=BvsMPOfblfg
So we have a toss up of phukking piss poor music by navy and van helsing... Ohh yay I look forward to stabbing myself in the ear with an ice pick... Lets try some manly music... and I dont mean queen Navy you nancy boy... A bit of Rob Zombie... https://www.*******.com/watch?v=BvsMPOfblfg
L lostintranslation Member Sep 13, 2026 #259 Two absolute legends, bringing down the roof in Amsterdam:
L lostintranslation Member Sep 16, 2026 #266 I only know but a few words of french, but even so, i can't help but being swept away. She just owns that stage...
I only know but a few words of french, but even so, i can't help but being swept away. She just owns that stage...
Cracked Wall Active Member Today at 1:28 PM #292 - YouTube Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on *******. youtu.be
- YouTube Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on *******. youtu.be