Mutaeo"s be nicer thread

Hmmm, It's Friday
Travelling All Aboard GIF by PBS KIDS
the EE express

@Mutaeo you can have this thread closed whenever you want- if you need help let is know

If mods were Nicer the Kick/Ban Inquiries and Mod Complaints/Compliments forum would not be necessary!
Alright a serious response:

That sub forum you refer to was created in 2014 as a measure to show non-staff members that this site takes room moderator and room administrator abuse seriously.

Whether it receives little submissions or not is irrespective.

It will always be necessary, a sub forum like that, because it brings with it a more constructive way of communicating abuse issues, albeit, some issues are better handled in PM but nevertheless the point stands.

Have a great day.

No it brings in “pM cHaTmAsTeR” with a dash of gaslighting, no accountability and waffle stomping their own shìt by dirty edits faster than you can say my birthday month January.

That’s a fact. Only since Kim’s thread about UM’s and report resolutions has that suddenly been utilised again.

Edit: Also the comment about mods being nicer I agree when users stop complaining about every damn fucking thing that you bring on yourselves in the first place.

No it brings in “pM cHaTmAsTeR” with a dash of gaslighting, no accountability and waffle stomping their own shìt by dirty edits faster than you can say my birthday month January.

That’s a fact. Only since Kim’s thread about UM’s and report resolutions has that suddenly been utilised again.

Edit: Also the comment about mods being nicer I agree when users stop complaining about every damn fucking thing that you bring on yourselves in the first place.
lol

Accountability ends up with CM ultimately firing you.

Don’t know anything about reports not being utilised properly so I have no reply.

No secret this place has gone downhill quite quickly but so has forum users so not sure what else to say really - if people don’t want to come they won’t

True. And the ones who do choose to come here are called bastards by, are banned because of single white 49yo female vibes plodding along as the Virgin Mary

I think that comment would be more aimed at you 🤣. You’ve already riled a gay chat mod and she called you new. 🧑‍🦯

Quote for today by lego boy

Fast facts on dreams We may not remember dreaming, but everyone is thought to dream between 3 and 6 times per night It is thought that each dream lasts between 5 to 20 minutes. Around 95 percent of dr

- Lego Mutaeo (Mr.Illusion)

Bullshit I have people who agree with me DontCostNothing and Godzillaskinnyfat! And it's Lego Man with one N not Ns Unlike the clone .
Clones never use the same Username twice or else they will be easily recognized but you should not be fooled by it!

Bullshit I have people who agree with me DontCostNothing and Godzillaskinnyfat! And it's Lego Man with one N not Ns Unlike the clone .
Odd, not one post of support in your favor from either of them... DontcostNothing only posts screen shots further incriminating you.