My Advice ♡

You absolutely HAVE to become ok with not being liked. No matter how loving or kind you are, you will never people please your way into collective acceptance. You could be a whole ray of sunshine and people will hate you cuz they’re used to rain. Be ok with shining regardless.
You are unique and beautiful and the ones who matter will be there
The ones who don't won't.

♡Be Kind ♡

@PerfectGent thank you for sharing this advice, trying to people please my way onto everybody's good side really fucked me up, so I had to learn it the hard way. I always just tell people who are total rays of sunshine that if somebody who is used to rain doesn't like you, it's not your problem, it's their problem because they are jealous of you for having a heart of gold, whereas they are dead inside.

You absolutely HAVE to become ok with not being liked. No matter how loving or kind you are, you will never people please your way into collective acceptance. You could be a whole ray of sunshine and people will hate you cuz they’re used to rain. Be ok with shining regardless.

♡Be Kind ♡
But why don’t you like me? Is it the hairs coming outta my nose? Or my smelly armpits? Or my smelly feet?

TELL ME! TELL ME!

I NEED TO KNOW!

I used to be like this.. to the detriment of my own happiness/ well-being. But after being treated poorly and giving people chance after chance I am now a massive bitch. Lol jk. But I don’t suffer fools gladly.
The only persons approval you should care about is your own and the people who treat you well. And if you can sleep at night and look yourself in the mirror and know you’re a good person- that’s the most important thing.

I used to be like this.. to the detriment of my own happiness/ well-being. But after being treated poorly and giving people chance after chance I am now a massive bitch. Lol jk. But I don’t suffer fools gladly.
The only persons approval you should care about is your own and the people who treat you well. And if you can sleep at night and look yourself in the mirror and know you’re a good person- that’s the most important thing.
Pair of pliers if they misbehave. Ahaa.

♡Be Kind ♡
Hello there,
I wish there was more nice people like you on here and in real life. Thank you for this post. Much appreciated! I needed to hear this and read it. AMEN I feel better now.

Hello there,
I wish there was more nice people like you on here and in real life. Thank you for this post. Much appreciated! I needed to hear this and read it. AMEN I feel better now.
Come over honey....we'll make ya feel veeeeeerrrrrrrrry good. Trust us gurl. :D