My Baby Girl Angel

JaKe :)

I found my baby girl at about 3 weeks old thrown in a ditch and had been attacked by other dogs! Me working at a vets office couldn't just do nothing So I acquired her that day! She was so cold about frozen stiff barely breathing and pale white almost dead since that is where she was left to die. I brought her in and that became my journey for the next month or so was critical care. After a amzing recovery she was about 3 months old now and she had some scare tissue and other issues from the wounds she got when she was little. She began having trouble breathing and by breathing I mean she died in my arms.. with no heartbeat I immediately took my training and began CPR on here after about 5 mins she began breathing and that was the most scariest day of my life. I took her to the vet the day after and My boss preform at tracheotomy and saved her life. Its been a long hard road, a lot of blood, sweet, and TEARS. But after all I did This is what I got in return! :crying:
x10yzq.jpg

Aww bless her heart.
Does she have any ill effects from her mistreatment? I ask because my cousin has a rescue pup and he's a little bag of nerves especially around males. He would have been older than 3 weeks though.