My Curiosity.

@Elysian✨ beat me to saying it, now I look like I'm unnecessary 😭 (joking w/ him)

since I'm here though, @Xe_Hxc I did notice before that you don't yet meet our requirements, but you're more than welcome to become a mod once you do! (they're all listed in the application link I sent previously)

welcome again, feel free to enjoy our site 💗

hating pedos isn't an automatic acceptance, or most of the world would be a mod. apparently, you didn't meet our requirements when you applied, and that's only been proven time and time again by the near-constant outbursts and threats of violence. the threat of violence i didnt even have a name on and still got kicked cuz u got salty about it I also have ss now of you telling me "my sexual behaviour isn't going to stop" which, again, is only proving that your rejection was the 'rite' decision. well id be different if i was mod i can aussure but im not so i didnt see i gotta change my self now

I am sorry that you didn't get the chance you wanted, but being bitter and combative over such small things really only hurts yourself..and makes you look rather foolish. me meself and i are juss fine but u not leavein me the hell alone is gettin to point to where im gonna say some very wrong and very hurtful to u so im tellin u juss to leave me and room alone when im make them bc i avoid u

me meself and i are juss fine but u not leavein me the hell alone is gettin to point to where im gonna say some very wrong and very hurtful to u so im tellin u juss to leave me and room alone when im make them bc i avoid u
fr saying stuff like this to a mod for calling u out on behaviour kinda makes u look more creepy

fr saying stuff like this to a mod for calling u out on behaviour kinda makes u look more creepy
i juss want him to leave me tf alone cuz i try stay sane and my behaviour and talkin to my hubby sayin i love u and crap now the threats hmm those well i have a very imagination doesnt mean ive harmed anyone cuz i havent yet cuz it to much work