My husband is having sex with men

Hello, I'm new and have some questions to wives that have gone thru the same and men that claim to be straight but having relations with men. I recently discover that my husband of 7 years is been having sex with a men a comforted him and he denied only after I show him proof he confessed but he claims he is not gay he says that he only got off and left but he is seeing this men for over a year. I not sure on what to do leave him? Stayed and support him thru this? I feel worthless and so betrayed can somebody share their experience.

I have no experience in this matter but I agree with you that it was/is a betrayal. The fact that he tried denying it, and that he's been seeing the guy for a year, suggests he will continue to sneak around behind your back ... if not with the same guy then with somebody else.

Do the two of you have children together? Because if it were me I think I'd end the relationship. However the presence of children has a tendency to ... complicate things.

Maybe if he was open and honest with you about what's going on with him then maybe the two of you could possibly work it out, but his dishonesty up to this point suggests otherwise.

Hello, I'm new and have some questions to wives that have gone thru the same and men that claim to be straight but having relations with men. I recently discover that my husband of 7 years is been having sex with a men a comforted him and he denied only after I show him proof he confessed but he claims he is not gay he says that he only got off and left but he is seeing this men for over a year. I not sure on what to do leave him? Stayed and support him thru this? I feel worthless and so betrayed can somebody share their experience.
divorce.

Divorce can be definitely a solution but sometimes it is not really necessary. If you want to be with him and support him you can just play his game. You never know, you can find it even interesting one day. Me and my BF started to visit swingers chat room and I must say I absolutely love it. It was so scary at the beginning and I was really taking time to say my final "yes". I am so happy I did))))

Last edited:
Divorce can be definitely a solution but sometimes it is not really necessary. If you want to be with him and support him you can just play his game. You never know, you can find it even interesting one day. Me and my BF started to visit swingers chat room and I must say I absolutely love it. It was so scary at the beginning and I was really taking time to say my final "yes". I am so happy I did))))
i-

It's so hard and upsetting when you find that a loved one is not faithful to you and I sorry that you have to feel that way,

Did your husband say he will stop, change his ways, its you that he loves and only you, he will probably stop for a while put it won't take him long to start again because he likes guys as well as girls and he seems to need male company a lot, I say he stills loves you deeply and I think he wanted so much to tell you the way he was feeling put was worried that you would leave him, now that you know and it's out in the open you should use this opportunity with him and talk, ask him is he ok make sure he is feeling comfortable because you will talking to deep feelings that he probably suppressed for years give him a chance to explain to you and he will be able to respond to your questions, as long as everyone is open and honest, I don't know how your future will turn out only you two can work that out and I wish you hope and happiness two the both of you,

Problem shared is a problem halfed,

Gwin.

divorce that asshole if hes having sex with another person either male/female duh instant divorce

Imo divorce the dude once a cheater always a cheater they rarely change I think you deserve better than that Look out for #1 cuz #2 will treat you like #2.

I start out all my relationships disclosing my sexuality so that it's completely transparent, if he lies then he's 1) not straight and 2) not worth it.. the only thing you should be supporting are those divorce papers <3 good luck
I’m Ofir, Hi!