My Hypothesis of the UNIVERSE

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

What is our universe is it endless or is it one single thing in black abyss or is there more beyond?
well I’d say it be like standing out on a beach and looking at all the sand each tiny grain of sand you see is a Universe and ours is still exp thanks to big bang but eventually like a balloon stretched as it is filled with air our universe will someday reach expansion point then all galaxies stars nebulas and ect will all be pulled back inward as thing shrinks Down to singular point pushing every galaxy in our universe into a single point causing a new big bang. Now imagine that happening on the Hypothetical Beach of the cosmos Universes expanding and contracting all the time being reborn and being reset in an Infinite Cosmos it would explain why our universe has an Edge. What beyond that edge though? More universes holding more galaxies. And beyond that more universes it’s something I call the Infinimos. (Infinite cosmos) and I have done as much research as I can into this and come up with hypothesis we are not the only universe and time doesn’t ever die

It’s a hypothisis based off evidence as because when we go look into night sky you see big dark patches where stars don’t exist those are the outer edges of our universe curving inward towards us as it stretches it’s why we can see dark patches this universe is not a organic shape but rather inorganic and the infinite universes out there cannot be counted as our human minds as tiny specks on our galaxy cannot comprehend it

If time exists then hypotheses works
this is my hypothesis called the infiniverse (Infinite universes) in infinite expanse