My point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should feel safe and respected in chat rooms. Let's focus on being a positive and inclusive presence online.

This post ^ is almost certainly not, the legoman from General Chat. OP post something here that I know, the real Lego man only would know.

Everyone should feel safe and respected in chat rooms. Let's focus on being a positive and inclusive presence online.
That's the job of the staff not an overage random acting as a vigilante.

Stay in rooms appropriate to your age and leave the safe running of them to the staff.

This post ^ is almost certainly not, the legoman from General Chat. OP post something here that I know, the real Lego man only would know.
What do you mean by that
That's the job of the staff not an overage random acting as a vigilante.

Stay in rooms appropriate to your age and leave the safe running of them to the staff.
Hmm 🤔 I don't think you are being positive inclusive member.

Yeah I see the differences too... Its starting to look like a clone, a clone who admitted to being in teen chat nonetheless. Or it is the real lego on a different medication dose...
Surely there is a way for UM/CM to look deeper into the IP locations to verify? The real lego claimed to be from PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.