My point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego dude

MY point is there are adults in teen Chat room and girls in boys chat room and boys in girls Chat room I posted this because I hope it cleared My name and reputation from what I did so I posted this about others being in those rooms: User
Laylonni
2 5
Info Friends Gifts Gift VIP
Age28 years old last seen in teen Chat room!Gang-J ,Bored4chat ,Andy are boys in girl chat room. CuddleMom, Elisabeth, Amikole ,Yolandapa,ShontaJ,Kellyi, are girls in the boys chat room.

How do you know whats going on in "teen chat room"? Arent you over 20?
@Honeycomb can u confrm there is a "laylonni" in teen chat?

Horror 80S GIF

this is why giving ppl who were banned for pedophile offenses second chances is retarded 💁🏼‍♀️

whoever is responsible for giving second chances to these people, are not only enabling the behavior but are also complacent to it; it’s practically aiding & abetting it…

i say aiding, & abetting bc this kind of behavior is in fact criminal, & turning a blind eye by continuing to allow it while they repeatedly make the same offenses makes the admin; whoever *they may be* a guilty party by not providing a permanent solution, or turning over their data to the appropriate authorities :)

that being said,

by not doing so makes whoever is letting these people back, a criminal too ~

User Lego is banned in General chat and has been for months- but not for "pedo offences "

Facts matter.

the fact he was banned for any reason other than pedophile behavior, is astonishing l0l

the only fact that really matters here is;

that he should have been banned the moment he was exposed for being an adult that frequented teen chat regularly, that was actively trying to lure children off site to mobile phone games that are known to harbor pedophiles, but lets let him stay in general chat until some other reason to ban him arises 👍🏼

the fact it took a completely unrelated reason to finally ban him is fuckin' sad, especially in a chat that allows users as young as 13 too🙎🏼‍♀️

so youre right; facts do matter i guess...

peace,
god-bless 🕊️🕊️

this is why giving ppl who were banned for pedophile offenses second chances is retarded 💁🏼‍♀️

whoever is responsible for giving second chances to these people, are not only enabling the behavior but are also complacent to it; it’s practically aiding & abetting it…

i say aiding, & abetting bc this kind of behavior is in fact criminal, & turning a blind eye by continuing to allow it while they repeatedly make the same offenses makes the admin; whoever *they may be* a guilty party by not providing a permanent solution, or turning over their data to the appropriate authorities :)

that being said,

by not doing so makes whoever is letting these people back, a criminal too ~
woohoo finally some1 said it

Are adults allowed in teen chat?
only 13 to 19 year olds but pedos can make a account easy or juss become a guest so your answer is no but they find a away and half the mods stay in sides rooms instead of actully worry about the main chat and doin there jobs

the fact he was banned for any reason other than pedophile behavior, is astonishing l0l

the only fact that really matters here is;

that he should have been banned the moment he was exposed for being an adult that frequented teen chat regularly, that was actively trying to lure children off site to mobile phone games that are known to harbor pedophiles, but lets let him stay in general chat until some other reason to ban him arises 👍🏼

the fact it took a completely unrelated reason to finally ban him is fuckin' sad, especially in a chat that allows users as young as 13 too🙎🏼‍♀️

so youre right; facts do matter i guess...

peace,
god-bless 🕊️🕊️
Heya- I'm going to jump in here briefly- as I was a direct part of his ban. To give clarity to @H.R. PufnStuf's comment...and he can correct me if I'm wrong- but I think what he means is that he was not banned for "pedo offenses" as in this user directly PMing or having inappropriate conversations with a child on this site. I do see what he is saying- because I was a part of the messages and decision.
@babydolla V- he was in fact banned right when I went to @H.R. PufnStuf with the proof and we had a discussion- and he initiated the ban right then. It wasn't "for unrelated reasons" that prompted his ban. Those reasons were very much related. Hope that at least explains it a bit better. :)

Heya- I'm going to jump in here briefly- as I was a direct part of his ban. To give clarity to @H.R. PufnStuf's comment...and he can correct me if I'm wrong- but I think what he means is that he was not banned for "pedo offenses" as in this user directly PMing or having inappropriate conversations with a child on this site. I do see what he is saying- because I was a part of the messages and decision.
@babydolla V- he was in fact banned right when I went to @H.R. PufnStuf with the proof and we had a discussion- and he initiated the ban right then. It wasn't "for unrelated reasons" that prompted his ban. Those reasons were very much related. Hope that at least explains it a bit better. :)
Hey I just wanted to expose girls in boys chat and boys in girls Chat and any adults in teens chat by looking at the members online in those chat rooms if there are boys in girls Chat I can go to girls Chat and if girls are in boy's chat same is true for girls and if I was in teens chat I was not chatting but rather just looking for overage people to mention being in teens chat.

Hey I just wanted to expose girls in boys chat and boys in girls Chat and any adults in teens chat by looking at the members online in those chat rooms if there are boys in girls Chat I can go to girls Chat and if girls are in boy's chat same is true for girls and if I was in teens chat I was not chatting but rather just looking for overage people to mention being in teens chat.
Did you expose Lego man? The person masquerading as a teen in teen chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.