My Snake Won't Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't venture in here but my friend had a snake ( shudders) and all she did was drop the frozen mouse into a tumbler of tap hot water to defrost for a few mins and then drop it in his cage thingy ( can't think of the correct word for snake tank :D.. you get different size mice as they get bigger.

ĶĩM;4596927 said:
I don't venture in here but my friend had a snake ( shudders) and all she did was drop the frozen mouse into a tumbler of tap hot water to defrost for a few mins and then drop it in his cage thingy ( can't think of the correct word for snake tank :D.. you get different size mice as they get bigger.

Yeah... I see a lot of people feed their snakes the prekilled mice. I've heard something about them getting calcium from the rats they eat. Which is better in terms of them getting bigger and healthier? I want him to grow full in size.

my snake tap dances in winter

It's weird when he sticks his whole head in the water and just sits there. :lmao:

Also he does this thing or maybe I'm normally sleep to notice but he's been laying on top of his log lately... no heat on top, I don't believe... I only have a heat pad under the tank.

It's weird when he sticks his whole head in the water and just sits there. :lmao:

Also he does this thing or maybe I'm normally sleep to notice but he's been laying on top of his log lately... no heat on top, I don't believe... I only have a heat pad under the tank.
suicidal snake

I'd see a doctor!!!!!

I'd see a doctor!!!!!

If my snake would not move, I'd go see my doctor!!!! :lol:

I hope your snake is dead. We have evolved an innate tendency to sense snakes and to avoid them. It is why we are here. If you keep pet snakes you probably deserve to be left behind in the evolutionary struggle. :eek:k:

I hope your snake is dead. We have evolved an innate tendency to sense snakes and to avoid them. It is why we are here. If you keep pet snakes you probably deserve to be left behind in the evolutionary struggle. :eek:k:

What happened to you?

btw, i hope you realize this thread is 3 years old now...

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.