Need halp with legs

Wilhelm

BANNED
Hello i am male aged 18 canada and i need help with my legs because these pimples are showing up all over them, they have redness around them and then pimply parts where hair is like where the hair roots grow is this from me wearing the same jeans for months without washing them or not showering? I looked up it and it said hair follicutitis does anyone else have this and know how to deal with it?

They are also sore

The pimplys

It’s called strawberry legs or folliculitis and there’s loads of good products and moisturisers to help relieve redness and itiching. Do some googling for tips to improve it.
I have done much googling and all i am able to find is a prescription soap, i cannot get my hands on this, i am guessing there is illegal drugs inside the soap which is why i cannot buy prescription soap i was hoping for a homemade remedy because am short on cash and no way to pay for the doctors soap bar

Home remedy

Apply a warm, moist washcloth. Do this twice a day to relieve discomfort and help the area drain, if needed. Moisten the washcloth with a vinegar solution made of table white vinegar in 1 pint (473 milliliters) of water.

P.S I know
It's sucks having it
Well in the famous words of thy one and only:

Open up!

Way ahead of you my man, sadly there is these hard things in the middle of my leg that are very painful to cut through idk what they are called
Bone? Tissue? Or like just a bunch of blubbery fat - it's not that hard to cut off - let me know if you want help.

lord of the rings sweetie GIF

Hello i am male aged 18 canada and i need help with my legs because these pimples are showing up all over them, they have redness around them and then pimply parts where hair is like where the hair roots grow is this from me wearing the same jeans for months without washing them or not showering? I looked up it and it said hair follicutitis does anyone else have this and know how to deal with it?

They are also sore

The pimplys
So the pimples on your legs...shower very day and change your clothes and wash them too.

Best of luck,
Akrta

They are also sore

The pimplys
Good luck with everything.