Need Help With Unable To Connect To Proxy Server Error Message

I'm having all kind of computer problems this week. I'm now getting a unable to connect to proxy server error message which prevents me from getting on the net. I went into LAN settings and tried to check mark the automatically detect settings option but it's not letting me...check mark disappears.! Need some suggestions bad. .anyone know how I can correct this problem?

I'm sorry to hear about the computer troubles you've been facing this week. The "unable to connect to proxy server" error can be frustrating. One potential solution, if you're unable to modify the LAN settings, is to create your own 4G proxy with the This can provide a workaround for internet connectivity issues caused by proxy server problems. Essentially, it involves using a mobile network connection as your proxy to access the internet. If you're unsure how to set up a 4G proxy, there are online tutorials and guides that can walk you through the process. It's a temporary solution that can help you stay connected while you address the underlying issue with the proxy server.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akrta @Radiation you’re good at this tech stuff
Tag me when there's phone tech issues. I haven't done any development computer work since june... but I'm guessing it's something on his side, not chat avenue.

I'm sorry to hear about the computer troubles you've been facing this week. The "unable to connect to proxy server" error can be frustrating. One potential solution, if you're unable to modify the LAN settings, is to create your own 4G proxy with the iproxy.online This can provide a workaround for internet connectivity issues caused by proxy server problems. Essentially, it involves using a mobile network connection as your proxy to access the internet. If you're unsure how to set up a 4G proxy, there are online tutorials and guides that can walk you through the process. It's a temporary solution that can help you stay connected while you address the underlying issue with the proxy server.
Thanks a lot!
Thank you everyone for the recommendations!

Cached data might interfere with the connection. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. This is often found in the settings or privacy section of your browser. Malware or viruses on your computer also could be causing the issue. Run a thorough antivirus scan to ensure your system is clean.In Windows, you can reset proxy settings by going to the Command Prompt and typing "netsh winhttp reset proxy" (without quotes) and hitting Enter. If the issue persists, it might be worth reaching out to your ISP. They can assist in troubleshooting network-related problems. If all else fails, consider seeking professional help like Personal Creations reviews. Technicians and support teams can provide personalized assistance based on your specific situation.