Need mods to be in teen more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more! There are some rn on breaks or limited time to get on so only certain mods can mod during a time… out of my 14 total who should be getting at least an hour in there are some who are not and I’m aware of it and may look into replacements for them… I will call a mod in and myself rn to mod as there hasn’t been a mod in a few hours… 🙄

I as admin am annoyed with it as well

200w.webp

Last edited:
No mods now in teen. Nude pics, nude male profiles, everything inappropriate without any mods.
Two things- Don’t bitch in our sub forums. Second of all report the pfps etc and when you posted this there was a mod online who would have dealt with these issues knowing they was going on

Two things- Don’t bitch in our sub forums. Second of all report the pfps etc and when you posted this there was a mod online who would have dealt with these issues knowing they was going on
No there was no mod on when I posted this. I reported it 2 times. No mod there, I checked. However 10 minutes after I posted this a mod did show up.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Look the teen room has rules the mods are SUPPOSED to ENFORCE. That's all im saying. A lot of the time there are no mods in teen and it gets so out of control its sickening. Nothing else to say. Annie agreed.

Last edited:
Look the teen room has rules the mods are SUPPOSED to ENFORCE. That's all im saying. Aot of the time there are no mods in teen and it gets so out of control its sickening. Nothing else to say. Annie agreed.
Ooooh big bad Annie agreed. Have a great day and a bit of advice….chill out and enjoy life

Status
Not open for further replies.