new account

Benjamin86

Hey i used to have an acc till i deleted it. i want to make a new acc but keeps telling me i reached my limit what can be done to make it work?

and before someone says something about banned i wasn't banned

Thread can be closed
let me chime in before it does as I recently just went through this with another room. I had to end up using an email I’ve never used before when registering a new account. Try a brand new one you’ve never used for this or other rooms on C/A and clear you’re cache.

Reach out if you need further help.

let me chime in before it does as I recently just went through this with another room. I had to end up using an email I’ve never used before when registering a new account. Try a brand new one you’ve never used for this or other rooms on C/A and clear you’re cache.

Took the words right outta my thumbs! 👍

All good tried it again and it worked without doing all that but yes I tried it all

See... This is how tech threads should be handled. Provide as much info before it gets closed... Or not closed at all because it's useful info to have and discuss.

See... This is how tech threads should be handled. Provide as much info before it gets closed... Or not closed at all because it's useful info to have and discuss.
I wish we could pin point this max registration problem seems each room is having. The creating a new email to register worked for me but Christ you gonna have to do that for each room you haven’t been in for a period of time?

I wish we could pin point this max registration problem seems each room is having. The creating a new email to register worked for me but Christ you gonna have to do that for each room you haven’t been in for a period of time?
i wish mods of the rooms would actually respond with how they fixed it instead of saying it was resolved in dm and closing it

that "max registration" thing happens when you been m,k, or b in chat. js.

i wish mods of the rooms would actually respond with how they fixed it instead of saying it was resolved in dm and closing it
I think a good idea for this forum section would be an ongoing thread or pinned threads with solutions.

that "max registration" thing happens when you been m,k, or b in chat. js.
I would have to say incorrect. It happened with me in the adult chat and I’ve never been actioned.